• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling all Exotic Car

Coral Gables is getting ready to inaugurate a new parking facility and sent me the following message. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks Armando

CALLING ALL EXOTIC AUTOMOBILES

Come show off your wheels at a downtown Gables party on Thursday, May 19th, from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM. The City of Coral Gables and the Downtown Business Improvement District are throwing a party, and we need 12 automobiles to showcase the entrance of the new Garage. A ribbon-cutting ceremony by city officials will also include a media opportunity that includes your car rolling into the new garage. For more info, please contact the Business Improvement District of Coral Gables at (305) 569-0311.

Does this mean we get to park for FREE in this parking garage for the rest of the year :biggrin:

nsx-animal said:
Does this mean we get to park for FREE in this parking garage for the rest of the year :biggrin:

Listen you cheap bastard, when was the last time you paid for anything that I was invloved in. :biggrin:

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Listen you cheap bastard, when was the last time you paid for anything that I was invloved in. :biggrin:

Armando
That sounds like the middle of an argument between a hooker and her boyfriend

Porsches, Ferraris and Maseratis on Display >>> With a dream $10 million car display of Porsches, Ferraris, and Maseratis, courtesy of The Collection and the Ferrari Club of America, the City of Coral Gables and the Business Improvement District will celebrate the opening of the Museum Parking Garage this Thursday, May 19, 5:30-8 p.m. at 250 Aragon Avenue. More than 20 luxury automobiles will be showcased by the new facility to celebrate all about parking in Coral Gables. Participants can enjoy mouth-watering offerings from Sushi Maki, Books & Books Café, Jamba Juice and other local vendors, plus free decadent ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery (opening soon on Miracle Mile). Radio personality Gina Martell from Love 94 will also participate in the festivities that include live music, plenty of fun, and drawings for prizes including gift certificates from local merchants and Parking Cash Keys. The event is free and open to the public. The new Museum Parking Garage is just feet away from Coral Gables' popular shops and restaurants and provides more than 600 new parking spaces, in a secured and state-of-the-art location. For additional information, contact the City's Public Affairs Office at 305-460-5205.

Back