• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone help provide inspection for a local NSX in the South Florida area

I'm in the market for an NSX, located in Houston, TX. The car in question is located in South Florida and is a 1992 model with 32,000 miles. The owner says his mechanic has been Dwight over at Foreign Tech in Plantation.

If anyone local can help me by checking the car out and doing a walk around noting any issues I would greatly appreciate it. If everything looks good I most likely will have the car just shipped here.

Please message me if you are available. Thanks!

Call Dwight at 954-583-2424, he is one of the best NSX mechanics in town and if he really worked on the car he will tell you the truth about it, and if he worked on it you cant go wrong. He is the only one who touched my NSX.

Sam

I'm in the market for an NSX, located in Houston, TX. The car in question is located in South Florida and is a 1992 model with 32,000 miles. The owner says his mechanic has been Dwight over at Foreign Tech in Plantation.

If anyone local can help me by checking the car out and doing a walk around noting any issues I would greatly appreciate it. If everything looks good I most likely will have the car just shipped here.

Please message me if you are available. Thanks!

I am sure he just said the only person to work on this NSX is Dwight LOL but its OK we all do it.

Back