• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone in South Cali show me how ARK DT-X with stock header&cats sound in perso??

Can anyone in South Cali show me how ARK DT-X with stock header&cats sound in perso??

anyone using ARK DT-X or DT-S exhaust with stock header and cats???
possible to show me the sound in person??? do ARK DT-S and DT-X sound same?
i live in San Gabriel Valley area, but i can come to your location if it's allowed.:biggrin:

thx

Last edited:
Re: Can anyone in South Cali show me how ARK DT-X with stock header&cats sound in per

i have the DT-X on my car. too bad it's a little late for stock cats. i have Prospeeds high flow cats. if you'd still like to hear it in person, hit me up.

Re: Can anyone in South Cali show me how ARK DT-X with stock header&cats sound in per

Interesting timing of your post...

I just installed this exhaust on Friday and took it for a 120 mile spin on Saturday...wow! Looks great, sounds great. I'm all stock in front of it (Cats, Headers).

I'm pretty swamped over the next few weeks, but might be able to meet up with ya somewhere/sometime...

i am in arcaida, close to san gabriel vallye/pasadena area.
if i drive to new port beach, takes about 50 miles which is about 1 hr 30 min.
if u want to go, it will great. :biggrin:
guess it will be something next next week because i will get my car back in next week.:biggrin:

My car is on the video for ARK. Arcadia can be on my way home if use the 10 instead of 60.

I wont be driving my car til Friday tho.

I have DT-X, over a year now. I'm not that far away (Santa Clarita) and I'd be happy to work something out so that you can hear it. PM me.

I have DT-X, over a year now. I'm not that far away (Santa Clarita) and I'd be happy to work something out so that you can hear it. PM me.

Gene, invite him to the Valencia meet. That way we can all enjoy your exhaust and meet a new person at the same time.

Back