• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone recommend a good paintless dent repair spot?

I got nailed this morning on the way to work by a rock about the size of a baseball. Dented my front fender and scraped the paint down to the metal (actually, aluminum I guess). I really don't want to repaint the fender and would prefer to rely on a good dent pop guy to pop out the dent and then I'll touch up the scratches.

I'm in South Orange County, CA.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

supra2nv said:
same here, I hear Anytime does good work.

Jack

Thanks guys, I'll PM him.

i could use some dent removal on my BMW

John's (Anytime) business does paintless dent removal. He is in Camarillo I believe.

supra2nv said:
If John does a "group buy" on this, I am down to get some dents off my Legend.

Casper91 said:
ANYTIME,
After the Canyon Drive are you interested in doing a group dent removal party?

I would entertain doing a "dent day". Certainly, not after the Canyon Drive and lunch
4318untitled-thumb.JPG
, as I am going to be about as worthless as a lump of coal. We'll have to plan dent removal get together. The typical repair is about 30-60 mins, depending on how many dents per car. Normally, I work without time being a factor. Meaning it takes as long as it takes to get it perfect
4318untitled_1-thumb.JPG

Last edited:
ANYTIME said:
Certainly, not after the Canyon Drive and lunch as I am going to be about as worthless as a lump of coal.
My bad, Poor wording on my part...
I meant some day after the canyon drive - I know you will most likely have no time before June 15.

I'm in for dent removal if this is a go. :smile:

Casper91 said:
My bad, Poor wording on my part...
I meant some day after the canyon drive - I know you will most likely have no time before June 15.

I'm in for dent removal if this is a go. :smile:

Me too!

1. Casper91
2. SoCalDude

me four :biggrin:

1. Casper91
2. SoCalDude
3. CKS Papa
4. Joseph

As ANYTIME's personal ding a' ling's manager, here is what he will charge on this groupbuy:

1. Half job is $250 or 25mins which ever comes first.
2. Full service $550 or 50mins whichever comes first.

:D :D :D :D

Go to Irvine BMW and ask for their paintless dent removal guy. He fixed a dent on my M3 that I thought was unfixable. The repair was perfect and cost about $90.00.

PoohBEAR said:
As ANYTIME's personal ding a' ling's manager, here is what he will charge on this groupbuy:

1. Half job is $250 or 25mins which ever comes first.
2. Full service $550 or 50mins whichever comes first.

:D :D :D :D

How much is the Manager's cut from these prices. :smile:

Back