• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CANCELLED! Wednesday July 16th 2008 Kid's Day at the Glen

Re: Wednesday July 16th Kid's Day at the Glen

Booked a room and put in for Tues/Weds off :smile:
I remember the smiles on everyones faces (Josh's and mine included) two years ago and I'm going to do everything possible to make it to this event :biggrin:
:cool: We need more NSX's this year.... let's try to outnumber the Vette club :cool:

Rumor has it that Dr. Bling is working on a silver plated engine....That would look nice your car David.

i'm in....
fyi, the dinner & overnite tuesday is
an added delight.
stay here... http://www.longhouselodge.com/
:smile:

I just made my reservations for the night before the event at the Long House lodge and worked out a 10% discount off their standard rate for NSX Prime members coming to the "Kids Day" event. If you made your reservation with them already they said they will honor that discount if you tell them you are an NSX club member and are comming for "Kids Day" on the night of July 15.

See y'all then,

Tytus

I just reserved 2 rooms for the 7/15 date, one for me and one for my assistant who's being operated on tomorrow. This year we need at least 2 dozen NSX's so come on and step up!!!

I'm booked as well at the Longhouse Lodge for the 15th. Thanks for the tip on the discount.

I just made my reservations for the night before the event at the Long House lodge and worked out a 10% discount off their standard rate for NSX Prime members coming to the "Kids Day" event. If you made your reservation with them already they said they will honor that discount if you tell them you are an NSX club member and are comming for "Kids Day" on the night of July 15.

See y'all then,

Tytus

tytus! duuuuude....:biggrin:

Ok got me roomy for 15-16th! Looking forward to spending some rare time with my NE buds and getting back on track.:cool:

List has been updated, 17 cars currently, make sure I have your name on the list and make a reservation as I hope that we sell out the Longhouse and surrounding hotels/motels as well. If you can make the trip to Canada for 3 days, you can make the trip to the Glen for these kids in the middle of the week. Man up, don't be a wuss!!!:biggrin:

List has been updated, 17 cars currently, make sure I have your name on the list

Put me down for two cars this year my dad is going to take the SC Z06 or the Lotus Esprit:smile:

Hi; I would like to be a part of all this, but I don't know the procedure. Do I need to sign up with Trackmasters for that day? Can someone fill me in. Thanks; Howard:confused:

Hi; I would like to be a part of all this, but I don't know the procedure. Do I need to sign up with Trackmasters for that day? Can someone fill me in. Thanks; Howard:confused:

Here is the contact info for Trackmasters. It would be $60 (the money is donated to the camp) for the touring laps, rides with the kids and lunch. Additionally, if you are interested (crazy enough) you can catch some hot laps as a passenger in one of our qualified drivers cars. We will also be having a group dinner the night before, probably at one of the local wineries.

17th Annual Camp Good Days & Special Times
Mike Francesco's "Kids Day"

Wednesday, July 16th

Sponsored by trackmasters, inc & Watkins Glen International

Proceeds from this Event help support the on-going efforts of the Camp Good Days and staff

Join the children and families of Camp Good Days & Special Times

Give rides to the kids, and then share in lunch and smiles.

TOURING LAPS with the kids .......$60.00
Drive the children around WGI's famous long course, then join us for Lunch.
(Must be minimum 18 years old and hold a valid state driver's license)

GUEST LUNCHES AND RIDES.......$15.00/Adult ( 18 & over )
(children under 18 are free)

Contact trackmasters at (607) 734-4471 for reservations.

Last edited:

Here is the contact info for Trackmasters. It would be $60 (the money is donated to the camp) for the touring laps, rides with the kids and lunch. Additionally, if you are interested (crazy enough) you can catch some hot laps as a passenger in one of our qualified drivers cars. We will also be having a group dinner the night before, probably at one of the local wineries.

16th Annual Camp Good Days & Special Times
Mike Francesco's "Kids Day"

Wednesday, July 18th

Sponsored by trackmasters, inc & Watkins Glen International

Proceeds from this Event help support the on-going efforts of the Camp Good Days and staff

Join the children and families of Camp Good Days & Special Times

Give rides to the kids, and then share in lunch and smiles.

TOURING LAPS with the kids .......$60.00
Drive the children around WGI's famous long course, then join us for Lunch.
(Must be minimum 18 years old and hold a valid state driver's license)

GUEST LUNCHES AND RIDES.......$15.00/Adult ( 18 & over )
(children under 18 are free)

Contact trackmasters at (607) 734-4471 for reservations.
Damn, I hate to correct you Bob, but the info above is from previous year. This year's event is Wednesday the 16th, and the night before is obviously the 15th (Tuesday). Don't want any confusion!:eek:

I just called Trackmasters. The best way to sign up for the Kids Day event is go to their website (www.trackmasters.com), click on the Downloadable Forms link and go to "Student Reservation for returning students only".

Print out the form, check off the appropriate boxes at the bottom of the form (Additional Kids Day touring laps and/or Additional Kids Day Guest Lunches & Rides), and mail the form with your payment to the address shown at the top of the form.

sylvia et al are really good
collecting checks the day of.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:$$$$

I'm in of course. What's the name of that vineyard we ate dinner at last year? I'm totally staying there this time!

Thanks guys for the info. I downloaded the form from Trackmasters and I am sending it and the check out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks again; Howard:smile:

Great!!!!

1. RPM217
2. RSO
3. Peter Mills
4. Jalnjr
5. The Don/Original Don
6. Drifter
7. David & Susan
8. Larry B & Sunshine
9. Lunchman
10. Tytus
11. Ron & Ginnie
12. Madbox
13. Clem and Joey B (leaving home on 7/7/08 to arrive on time)
14. GSommer
15. Climberao
16. Doc John
17. Pooh (The Original Carla)
18. Dad of "Drifter" (not a NSX but will have "Drift Potential" :) )
19. Oldduffer
20. Richn001

I am going to try very hard to attend this. My unpredictable 100-hour/week work schedule is going to be difficult to manage, but I will really do my best.

I am going to try very hard to attend this. My unpredictable 100-hour/week work schedule is going to be difficult to manage, but I will really do my best.

Yong, I know that whether you actually make it or not, your heart is in the right place, I've enjoyed seeing you here in the past and hope that you can make it this time. I'll put you on the list as a "maybe".

I forgot that SteveNY has promised to attend with his 360 Spider (if he's able to get away from his newborn!)
And a good friend from another forum is also planning on attending with his 360 Spider, so c'mon and plan on joining us, it'll be a great time for a great cause!

Back