• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CANCELLED! Wednesday July 16th 2008 Kid's Day at the Glen

Re: Wednesday July 16th Kid's Day at the Glen

Someone was just asking me how late can they sign up for this event. The answer is that you can sign up as late as the day of the event to participate in the Kid's Day itself, however getting a room if you plan on driving up the day before might be difficult.

I am IN. Not sure if it will be my daughter or my wife going with me but I am going.

Now at 24 cars + 1 Maybe, this could be our best turnout ever!!! C'mon I know that there are more of you that want to do this!!!

I am IN. Not sure if it will be my daughter or my wife going with me but I am going.

If you don't bring your wife or daughter the chances of finding another woman along the way increase!:wink:

Now at 24 cars + 1 Maybe, this could be our best turnout ever!!! C'mon I know that there are more of you that want to do this!!!

We'll push out an email to all Canucks to get a bigger group if possible!:biggrin:

We're now up to 26 confirmed cars, and 1 maybe, still waiting for more, where's Omeganorm and KingKongNSX, c'mon you guys make the trip and come home smiling!!!!:cool: :biggrin:

List has been updated, now have 27 coming and 1 maybe, this is going to be awesome!!!!!:cool:

I forgot that SteveNY has promised to attend with his 360 Spider (if he's able to get away from his newborn!)
And a good friend from another forum is also planning on attending with his 360 Spider, so c'mon and plan on joining us, it'll be a great time for a great cause!
Unfortunately, I just received an e-mail from my friend Chris from the other forum, and he has just received his "Jury Duty" notice for that week, he's already delayed it twice and can't do it again, so he's already promised he'd make it next year. C'mon we need to hit 30 cars!!!!! Great event, great kids, great company and a great time!!!

I'm going and to prove it just look at the first post.:biggrin:

Last edited:

I'm going.

Joe, check the first post with the list, you've been on it for awhile, it says Joe L +1 (that'd better be Janet:wink: )

Back