• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can't List for sale ad in the Marketplace

Hello, I am a newly registered member. I have tried to post a for sale ad for my car in the 1st gen section but it doesn't show up. I get the notification that it has been successful but it hasn't been posted. Is there something I am missing. I have looked thru the forum for help but I haven't found anything relating to my issue. Please advise.

You are not filling out all the information. "Well kept" is inadequate under maintenance history. You need more details and fill in the entire template.

You are not filling out all the information. "Well kept" is inadequate under maintenance history. You need more details and fill in the entire template.

Ok I understand. However, the reason that my description was short was due to putting place holders in the spots that are picky with copy & paste. The intent was to edit the post afterwards but I haven't reached that part. I will try again. I have tried multiple times ( at least 5) with different combinations. I get the form successfully but it doesn't show up in the marketplace. Thanks for the reply.

I tried filling out the form completely and putting more into the required fields but that didn't work. I then created a picture to upload here to where I could show you what I was seeing and it timed out saying invalid thread. I'm at a lose for what to do now. I'll try uploading it again. If not I'll try to shrink the file down.

Attachments

• List NSX Form.jpg
    List NSX Form.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I wonder if its like other forums where you have to have so many posts before allowing to post in a certain section.

Mods?

Maybe that was the case. I didn't see a minimum post requirement anywhere that I searched or the help section. Maybe I overlooked it. Well it's all good, somehow it was posted here. Thanks for the support.

Back