• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cantrell Concepts Endura-Lite Exhaust System - Anyone have Pictures or Sound Clips

I was looking to get the ARK DT-S Exhaust, but haven't been able to track one down. I've been told the Cantrell exhaust is very similar but would like to see some pictures (on a car) and hear some sound clips before making any decisions. If anyone has either pictures or sound clips, please post them here. Thanks!

I was looking to get the ARK DT-S Exhaust, but haven't been able to track one down. I've been told the Cantrell exhaust is very similar but would like to see some pictures (on a car) and hear some sound clips before making any decisions. If anyone has either pictures or sound clips, please post them here. Thanks!

I do not have a sound clip of the Cantrell Enduralite, but I just bought one, and it is perfect. I have owned four NSXs, and have had one Tubi and two Taitec GT Lightweights, and I the Cantrell is definitely my favorite because it's loud and aggressive when you go wide open throttle, but it is civilized when you are driving at low RPMs. Also, there is no drone at all when you are going 60 mph on the freeway. I highy recommend.

I do not have a sound clip of the Cantrell Enduralite, but I just bought one, and it is perfect. I have owned four NSXs, and have had one Tubi and two Taitec GT Lightweights, and I the Cantrell is definitely my favorite because it's loud and aggressive when you go wide open throttle, but it is civilized when you are driving at low RPMs. Also, there is no drone at all when you are going 60 mph on the freeway. I highy recommend.

Thanks for the reply, glad to hear it's a great exhaust. I want something that's aggressive, but not ricey.

Do you have any headers installed along with the exhaust?

Back