• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car and coffee on saturday 22. september

Hi

I will be back this time with Sir Lance at C&C this saturday.

I'll be up for breakfast at 0830 if there will be any primers there.

Last time I did not take as much photos of the cars that I wanted. That I will do this saturday. Still have a lot gigabytes free on both videocamera and still photocamera+phone.

See ya all there

Best regards

Re: Cars and coffee on saturday 22. september

Most people had to travel to Denver to hear Martin's jokes. You need only to drive 20 miles.

I have some stories about my 7 week, 7 state, 7,000 mile NSX road trip, stopping twelve places to see friends, 4 track days, burning up OEM brakes in one track day, changing tires 14 times, hitting a truck tire, driving 150 miles to get new track tires, 6 stops for repair (in one day) and more.

I will have my cell phone, which I normally don't carry, 493-8043. We hope you can make it.

Lance,host of Martin's B&B

Re: Cars and coffee on saturday 22. september

Most people had to travel to Denver to hear Martin's jokes. You need only to drive 20 miles.

I have some stories about my 7 week, 7 state, 7,000 mile NSX road trip, stopping twelve places to see friends, 4 track days, burning up OEM brakes in one track day, changing tires 14 times, hitting a truck tire, driving 150 miles to get new track tires, 6 stops for repair (in one day) and more.

I will have my cell phone, which I normally don't carry, 493-8043. We hope you can make it.

Lance,host of Martin's B&B

OMG, you need to get a job so you can rest up! Lol!

Hi

Yes my secretary and host is correct. I will get all my camera stuff ready for tomorrow. It will be fun.

I'm at The Orleans now. Soon Dana Carvey will be on the stage.

About my jokes. Some of tthem are getting really old, but you guys are ao polite you'r still laughing :)

Best regards

Back