• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Cover

Any ideas where I can get a factory cover at a good price? Best price I have found on new is $179.

It's also worth noting that (IMO) aftermarket car covers may be every bit as good as the one from Acura, and less expensive. The only difference is that they won't have the logo on it. They're custom cut for the NSX, and you can get them in a variety of fabrics, different fabrics for different needs. Check out ads in the back of the big car magazines or browse the Internet.

Originally posted by wfo_18:
Any ideas where I can get a factory cover at a good price? Best price I have found on new is $179.

Big Sky Car Cover outlet out of Montana has custom covers at pretty reasonable prices including Kimberley Clark Evolution fabrics. I've bought 1 NSX cover and 2 others for my bimmer. They are all custom cut and were cheaper than the dealer, California Autoxtra and Beverly Hills motoring access. Their ad is in the back of Car and Driver...

------------------
no-thanks-i'll-park-it-myself

[This message has been edited by painlus (edited 04 April 2002).]

Back