• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Show/ Post Wedding GTG

Car show at Mountain's Edge (see post by Lance) followed by Fast Lap. Sunday (tomorrow)

Car show is from 11-5 (please arrive by 10), but we will head out to Fast Lap at 3. Lunch is provided
Directions: Blue Diamond Rd West, Turn Left on S. Buffalo
Exploration Peak Park will be on your left (approx. ¼ mile)

Fast Lap: from the show, we will head directly to Fast Lap (4288 Polaris- W Trop, N Polaris).Hopefully all who attended Nik and Sandra's wedding last night can come.

Best Regards,

Danny

Wow! Did everyone have as much fun as I did @ N & S's wedding? The ceremony was inspiring and the reception was perspiring (best dancer-- toss up between Lance and Solomon!:biggrin:
Thanks for the post Danny. Church service ends @ 11:30 so I should be there around 12ish with the family. Save me a spot if you can. I'll give you a buzz...... V.

Car show at Mountain's Edge (see post by Lance) followed by Fast Lap. Sunday (tomorrow)

Car show is from 11-5 (please arrive by 10), but we will head out to Fast Lap at 3. Lunch is provided
Directions: Blue Diamond Rd West, Turn Left on S. Buffalo
Exploration Peak Park will be on your left (approx. ¼ mile)

Fast Lap: from the show, we will head directly to Fast Lap (4288 Polaris- W Trop, N Polaris).Hopefully all who attended Nik and Sandra's wedding last night can come.

Best Regards,

Danny

We were supposed to call someone named Michelle by last Friday morning if we wanted to attend the show, according to Lance's thread. What do you think?

Edit: I will not be attending the show since I didn't comply with Lance's instructions.

Last edited:
Spoke to Michelle and she is aware that we will all be there. See you all tomorrow

Danny

Yikes! Just thought of something... Will there be clearance issues for us low-ridahs if we park on the lawn? :confused: Might have to take something else, or 2 cars...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I could not make it. Danny and I talked but both Sandra and I were beat on Sunday so we lounged at home with the family.

More later, but for now thank you everyone so much!!!

Nik and Sandra

pool.jpg

Back