• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to the Offsie Walk 6/3/12 Westchester

It's time to start the caravan thread. We will meet at the usual place on Westchester Ave, westbound side at Corporate Park Drive. 7:30am meeting,we will be on the road, no later than 7:45, this will allow us to "pick-up" our fellow caravaners on the NJ side of the bridge, and arrive @9:15, in plenty of time to park, complete the registration, pick up your T-shirt, and have your picture taken. As usual, Alan guarantees the weather!!!
1)Roger and "Bob's Client"
2) RSO and "Roger's Attorney"
3)Larry and Sissy (Mahwah/Sheraton)
4)
5)
6)

Last edited:
It's time to start the caravan thread. We will meet at the usual place on Westchester Ave, westbound side at Corporate Park Drive. 7:30am meeting,we will be on the road, no later than 7:45, this will allow us to "pick-up" our fellow caravaners on the NJ side of the bridge, and arrive @9:15, in plenty of time to park, complete the registration, pick up your T-shirt, and have your picture taken. As usual, Alan guarantees the weather!!!
1)Roger and "Bob's Client"
2) RSO and "Roger's Attorney"
3)
4)
5)
6)

3) Larry and Sissy (Sheraton/Mahwah)

Can someone post the Walk destination address and the expected walk start time. I will probably not be able to caravan that AM.

Thanks.

Tytus

OK I see the date and the address but no the time. What is the time for the start of the walk?

Thanks,

Registration is 8-9:30 if I recall, the walk starts at 10am

Back