• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Carbon Fiber Armrest + JDM H LOGO Steering Wheel

Have the following for sale, and I am over my photo upload limit and can't seem to delete old photos so please click the links to see photos of each.
Location, FUllerton, ca 92835 area code

Item: Carbon Fiber NSXR center arm rest for na1
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
PRICE: SOLD SOLD 270$ can ship you pay for shipping and fees
Condition: no fading or yellowing or any scratches at all
Pics: Attached below

Item JDM H LOGO steering wheel
Condition : this item has a red honda badge over the normal H logo, if you remove this honda badge the standard H logo is there in good condition(i checked). however i left it on and did not remove the red badge in case whoever was purchasing liked that look a little more as it is kinda cool in my opinion and just left it as an option. I received the wheel from japan with this badge applied. The wheel is in nice shape there are a couple insignificant blemishes on the steering wheel itself but hard to notice, other than that the one notable flaw is that the graphic on the right horn button is slightly faded as pictured.

Price: 600$ - can ship, I think the last one i sold, shipping was 60$. so shipping will be expensive
Pics:https://www.flickr.com/photos/60619483@N03/albums/72157712793217872

Attachments

• RG+EBmvjSICQ2zgHXvkl+Q.jpg
    RG+EBmvjSICQ2zgHXvkl+Q.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 494
  • lu3JYpzxSnyiPyUh20Dm8Q.jpg
    lu3JYpzxSnyiPyUh20Dm8Q.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 471
  • fsMbMTZjQgeICOp06OKSWA.jpg
    fsMbMTZjQgeICOp06OKSWA.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 470
Last edited: