• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

carbon nsx-r hood, carbon trunk spoiler & carbon gt spoiler

Thought I would post in here concerning my purchase through vip-bodykits. Once payment was received I received an email stating when the hood would go out. It ended up taking an extra day or two to package and ship(which didn't bother me a bit). It was then shipped out express instead of ground without me even asking at their expense. I also received a phone call and pm with the tracking info. I received the hood yesterday without any damage. Just wanted to say thanks again for the smooth transaction, definitely a class act!

Matt

Thanks Matt. As you can see, I just made payment to VIP Bodykits. That is very assuring.

Thought I would post in here concerning my purchase through vip-bodykits. Once payment was received I received an email stating when the hood would go out. It ended up taking an extra day or two to package and ship(which didn't bother me a bit). It was then shipped out express instead of ground without me even asking at their expense. I also received a phone call and pm with the tracking info. I received the hood yesterday without any damage. Just wanted to say thanks again for the smooth transaction, definitely a class act!

Matt

thanks alot matt for your input and thanks again for the business. how do you like the hood?

I received my hood after it had been shipped across "half the world" from CA to Arctic Norway. I was very concerned if I would receive it without damages, but David boxed it up and patched it in so really no need to worry. :smile:
I have received lots of info during the whole process from ordering to delivery. I spot a genuine interest in his customers, and I will for sure buy more from VIP Bodykits.

Hopefully it will be on my car sometime this weekend, and as far as I know this will be only the second NSX with Type R hood in Norway.

I've placed my order as well. Can't wait to get the hood. Glad to see all of this positive feedback re: a new vendor!!! Welcome to the community VIP!

I've placed my order as well. Can't wait to get the hood. Glad to see all of this positive feedback re: a new vendor!!! Welcome to the community VIP!

Thanks alot Michael and thanks alot Jon for the input on this thread. I'm happy that everyone who has ordered from us is happy w/ there parts. Michael I'll box up and package your hood today and try to ship out in time when shipping carrier comes. I'll pm you with the update Michael.

any spoiler pictures yet? Where are you located? Do you have it in stock to see if I drop by?

got my hood today, great guy to deal with....highly recommend...!!!

Got my hood yesterday. Thanks! It's packaged well (took me 10 minutes just to get to see some actual carbon fiber), but since I wasn't going to install it tonight, I just packaged it back up and it'll wait until I have a friend come over to help with the install.... Thanks VIP!

Got my hood yesterday. Thanks! It's packaged well (took me 10 minutes just to get to see some actual carbon fiber), but since I wasn't going to install it tonight, I just packaged it back up and it'll wait until I have a friend come over to help with the install.... Thanks VIP!

glad to hear it came in michael, thanks again for your business.

I thought I'll post my experience dealing with David (VIP Bodykits) here.

Payment was sent on 24th June 2008 and a couple of days later, I got my tracking number. Since then, I 'bombarded' David with emails asking for the status of my order, which he never fails to answer promptly (sorry for that David and thanks for the peace of mind :smile:).

The hood arrived today (which is super fast for shipments from the US to Brunei) and it was packed really well with enforcement on the edges which deter the need to inspect it for damages. I checked anyway, and as suspected, the hood is in perfect condition. Quality is GREAT.

Out of eagerness, I installed it right away with the help of my 14 year old cousin. It was very easy. All the holes on the hood matched those of OEM. Definitely 'plug and play'.

I am planning to paint it red, leaving just the scoop exposed CF like Mike C's car. But I haven't made up my mind yet because the exposed CF looked good too.

Thank you very much David. I will definitely do business with you again.

Yus

any pics on a black car without a lip? just a stock lip... trying to decide

Perfect transanction perfect package perfect shipment perfect price perfect service.
one week and i had my 2002 R hood at home first time from america a fast service like that without paid a crazy ship money

THATS WHAT A LIKED

I WILL BUY FOR SURE OTHER PRODUCTS

Thanks a lot

Andrea

Perfect transanction perfect package perfect shipment perfect price perfect service.
one week and i had my 2002 R hood at home first time from america a fast service like that without paid a crazy ship money

THATS WHAT A LIKED

I WILL BUY FOR SURE OTHER PRODUCTS

Thanks a lot

Andrea

Awesome :biggrin: I'm glad it came to you in good shape Andrea. How do you like the hood? Have you installed it yet? Thanks, Thanks again for the business :smile:

Awesome :biggrin: I'm glad it came to you in good shape Andrea. How do you like the hood? Have you installed it yet? Thanks, Thanks again for the business :smile:

No not installed yet i will make the conversion this winter but i start to collect the pieces:tongue:

I only show on the car and look realy good i hope will fit well but i am pretty sure
I like how the hood its finish and the duct its better then vis hood

I will let you know

Andrea

lol everyone is jones'in for that GT wing pick =o my $370 is just waiting to fly out the door

very sorry for the long delay in having these pictures up everyone i've been going back and fourth with vis about this, still waiting on a shipment to come in with this i already have some on order so once they show up i'll post pictures of them. thanks

Just wanted to let everyone know that the NSX-R CF hood I ordered from VIP is great! It was packaged so securely it may have actually took longer to unpack it then it did to install it! :)

A buddy of mine and I installed last week and it looks great! It required virtually no adjustments and the fit is very good. Not perfect, but very good. Oddly, the hood prop hole is too small and there are no holes to secure the washer lines. That said, I don't think I've EVER used the windshield washers, so I am not planning on installing the lines anyway. I may pick up a set of RL washer jets just to cover the holes in the hood. Anyway, I'm very pleased. Nice job VIS and VIP!

Back