• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

carbon nsx-r hood, carbon trunk spoiler & carbon gt spoiler

Hi everyone just got some more 1991-2001 NSX-R Style VIS Carbon Fiber Hoods in stock. If anyone is interested let me know.

Please check your PM! BTW sorry I called you Gil.:rolleyes:

My 95' (with 02 conversion) i bought has what i was told was their CF hood. It fits about 95% perfect (im OVERLY anal) but it might even just be how they installed it. It looks awesome, weighs NOTHING, and im very happy with their quality!

Here is pic painted in the CHW. Nice job on product guys!

edrnsx3.jpg

My 95' (with 02 conversion) i bought has what i was told was their CF hood. It fits about 95% perfect (im OVERLY anal) but it might even just be how they installed it. It looks awesome, weighs NOTHING, and im very happy with their quality!

edrnsx3.jpg
Wow that car is nice.:eek:

Does anyone know if the DF Type-R Mesh Airguide W/Fins will fit the VIS hood?
If not, i'm probibly going to find out the expensive way by getting my nasty little grubs on one and have a go.
I'd rather know before, it's much cheaper that way.

Cheers
nigel

Has anybody got pics or purchased the gt wing? My money is burning a hole in the pocket waiting for a gt wing.

Has anybody got pics or purchased the gt wing? My money is burning a hole in the pocket waiting for a gt wing.

Hi Fourringpilot,

Very sorry about not posting up pictures of the GT Wing, VIS Racing has been on a backorder on these wings for the past few months. I have 2 already on order and from what my representative tells me at VIS I'm the only one that has 2 coming in there shipment at the end of this month or early next month. Once I pick them up I'll take some pictures and post them up on Prime.

Hi Fourringpilot,

Very sorry about not posting up pictures of the GT Wing, VIS Racing has been on a backorder on these wings for the past few months. I have 2 already on order and from what my representative tells me at VIS I'm the only one that has 2 coming in there shipment at the end of this month or early next month. Once I pick them up I'll take some pictures and post them up on Prime.

Thanks, i already have the $ in the paypal acct so I don't spend it on something else. :biggrin: I have been waiting for pics since this thread started.
If anyone has bought this in the past and taken pics please send pm or e-mail (or post pics here).

edrnsx3.jpg

this hood is the $2,400+ Downforce NSX-R double sided carbon fiber hood.
this car used to be owned by Tong/SilverSurfer22
i knew this car personally when it was located down here.

Last edited:
The NSX-R CF hood I purchased from VIP is amazing. Not only is it priced unbelievably low, it also look gorgeous.

My mechanic popped this on in about 5 minutes and it was an amazing fit. After some minor adjustements to my original spacers, it was a 99% perfect fit. The mechanic has experience installing these hoods and said he has never seen one fit so well, with virtually no adjusting needed.

No dremel work was required.
I can't recommend this enough.

David was also kind enough to go out of his way and drop this off to me.
Thanks for the hood David!

Interested in wing only, PM sent!

The NSX-R CF hood I purchased from VIP is amazing. Not only is it priced unbelievably low, it also look gorgeous.

My mechanic popped this on in about 5 minutes and it was an amazing fit. After some minor adjustements to my original spacers, it was a 99% perfect fit. The mechanic has experience installing these hoods and said he has never seen one fit so well, with virtually no adjusting needed.

No dremel work was required.
I can't recommend this enough.

David was also kind enough to go out of his way and drop this off to me.
Thanks for the hood David!

Thanks again for the business Brandon if you need anything else contact me.

lemme know how much those cf trunks are as well!

lemme know how much those cf trunks are as well!

thanks again for the business daniel, hope you like the hood. i just sent you the pictures of the trunk if you have any questions on it just let me know.

David,

Kindly PM me the details for your CF trunk as well. Both the OEM and vented style trunks.

Thanks

yusdiman, just sent you over a pm w/ the pricing on both. if you have any further questions just message me, thanks alot.

this hood is the $2,400+ Downforce NSX-R double sided carbon fiber hood.
this car used to be owned by Tong/SilverSurfer22
i knew this car personally when it was located down here.
Hello My name is Sam Alfaro GM @ DownForce I would appreciate if you use the proper pictures for you product. Thank you and good luck

Thanks David for the phone call last night on the hood. It's already in my garage. That's super fast delivery with excellent customer service and great pricing. ++1:biggrin: Highly recommend dealing with vip-bodykits (David).

Update: I just have to say that this piece of art work is very nice. Pictures can never capture or describe the CF look. It needs to be seen in person to really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back