• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

carbon nsx-r hood, carbon trunk spoiler & carbon gt spoiler

Thanks David for the phone call last night on the hood. It's already in my garage. That's super fast delivery with excellent customer service and great pricing. ++1:biggrin: Highly recommend dealing with vip-bodykits (David).

Update: I just have to say that this piece of art work is a beauty. Pictures can never capture or describe the CF look. It needs to be seen in person to really appreciate it.

Hi Gabe, good to hear you have the hood and your happy with it. If you ever need anything else let me know. thanks again and have a great day.

Any updates on the pictures of the wing? Any from the direct rear or side views?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

The only part I have in for the wing so far is the trunk spoiler, the GT wing will come with the stands, center deck, winglets & trunk spoiler all in carbon fiber except the stands. Hopefully I will have pictures up soon of everything

does anyone know the # to VIP by any chance? ive waited almost a month for something to happen with my hood... and he responded 2 weeks ago but nothing now.

I just spoke to him today. He's shipping out a hood for me. He does not go on prime to check messages. Did you try to email him?

o_O he never told me this... especially how we ONLY talked through PMs on prime.. id think because ur a vendor here you would wanna check ur PMs.

I thought you were selling a hood. What are you buying?:confused::smile:

I did. I refuse to paint over the CF, and majority of family and friends did not like the black and red combo. Said it looked to ricey. :confused: If I had to paint it, what's the use of CF? Not that much difference in the weight of the OEM hood IMO.

Last edited:
Back