• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

carbon nsx-r hood, carbon trunk spoiler & carbon gt spoiler

hello members of nsxprime my name is david with vip-bodykits i'm new to this site as a vendor but i've been selling over ebay for a while if anyone would like to check my feedbacks my seller id is www*vip-bodykits*com & speedkraze i just wanted to post these parts we have in stock so if anyone is interested send me a message. as of 5/22/08 there is 4 nsx/r hoods in stock, 2 fx gt spoilers & 1 fx trunk carbon spoiler.

paypal address: [email protected]

nsx/r style carbon fiber hood $650 or $750 shipped

http://www.vip-bodykits.com/91nsxvisraca.html

fx gt carbon fiber spoiler $375 shipped

fx trunk carbon fiber spoiler $300 shipped

http://vip-bodykits.com/91nsxvisrafx.html

Last edited:
I like that spoiler. Do you have any more pics of it?

Do you have photos of the underside of the hood and any other closeups of the hood installed?

Nate in DC

i might be interested in the hole thing, all 3 items, if i can get them from you for a reduced price then wat VIS is charging then ill do it

Check PM please.

just got in a few more carbon fiber nsx-r hoods for the 91~01 acura nsx. anyone interested in buying one or picking one up? selling at $650 shipped, i do ship internationally as well for pricing on shipping out of the us message me with your postal code.

$650 shipped within united states

+100 shipped to hawaii

international orders pm your postal code for shipping quote.

Very interested in the hood. since you're new here vip-bodykits, can you please provide some references? does the hood include any mounting hardware and installation instructions?

Very interested in the hood. since you're new here vip-bodykits, can you please provide some references? does the hood include any mounting hardware and installation instructions?
If it's a VIS hood, it does not require additional hardware. Direct bolt on.:smile:

I had no problems at all with VIP and my order was International.

Cheers,

AR

Okay, VIP-Bodykits guy, PM me your phone number so I can place an order for a hood!

Cool. Now I just need some references before I place an order with this vendor!

I have this hood in a big box in my garage...I haven't even opened it yet. So honestly, I'm not sure if there's even a hood in there, but he sure shipped it fast and for a great price.

My car is going to the body shop tomorrow, I'll post pics when it's all done. (paint, etc)

If there's no hood in there, I'll let you know as well. :tongue:

I have this hood in a big box in my garage...I haven't even opened it yet. So honestly, I'm not sure if there's even a hood in there, but he sure shipped it fast and for a great price.

My car is going to the body shop tomorrow, I'll post pics when it's all done. (paint, etc)

If there's no hood in there, I'll let you know as well. :tongue:

I hope there is a hood in there :biggrin: I am definitely sure there is. Hope you like the hood after you take it out the box Eric.

Thought I would post in here concerning my purchase through vip-bodykits. Once payment was received I received an email stating when the hood would go out. It ended up taking an extra day or two to package and ship(which didn't bother me a bit). It was then shipped out express instead of ground without me even asking at their expense. I also received a phone call and pm with the tracking info. I received the hood yesterday without any damage. Just wanted to say thanks again for the smooth transaction, definitely a class act!

Matt

Back