• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon6 parts

Yes, That is my site. It's been sitting idle for some time. I tend to get caught up on making parts and not enough keeping the site updated. :smile:

Yes, That is my site. It's been sitting idle for some time. I tend to get caught up on making parts and not enough keeping the site updated. :smile:

Do you have any instructions how to remove and install the CF cowl?

So what's with the cheap carbon seats? :biggrin:

Do you have any instructions how to remove and install the CF cowl?

The Radiator Garnish is not replacement part. It is an additional piece that seals off the gap between the bumper cover and radiator core support that optimizes the air flow through that area. Installation is fairly strait forward. All the original bolts and mounting locations are used (from the latch, headlight mounts, and bumper supports).

So what's with the cheap carbon seats? :biggrin:

Those were similar to some that are being sold by another vendor on Prime. I don't sell those anymore. I wasn't happy with the consistency and quality from the oversees supplier.

do a group buy on thhose carbon fiber cowls please?

The Radiator Garnish is not replacement part. It is an additional piece that seals off the gap between the bumper cover and radiator core support that optimizes the air flow through that area. Installation is fairly strait forward. All the original bolts and mounting locations are used (from the latch, headlight mounts, and bumper supports).

I mean not the radiator cowl but this one

http://www.carbon6composites.com/pr...d=116&osCsid=5ba02e1fdc28f6f678db221bf7facc52

Can we have a group buy on this too?

I know someone that can help you with that. :)

Do the seats :biggrin: you got the alcantara and the required mad skills! :cool:

Having a silver interior NSX, I wonder if I'm the only one who has desired a CF seat that's covered in silver leather matching the interior rather than the black/red fabrics.

I would think others would desire the same who have the imola, red, yellow, blue, etc interiors. Just a thought. :)

Having a silver interior NSX, I wonder if I'm the only one who has desired a CF seat that's covered in silver leather matching the interior rather than the black/red fabrics.

I would think others would desire the same who have the imola, red, yellow, blue, etc interiors. Just a thought. :)

You're not the only one but I've not been able to find silverstone leather anywhere. It's a wild goose chase. Probably the same with the other colors.

I have Vroom's Radiator cf part through an ad hoc discussion some time back.. and I really like it . When you pop the hood, everything 'flows' a lot better, especially if you have a vented hood with a cf duct. It's functional and aesthetically pleasing. Highly recommended.

I have Vroom's Radiator cf part through an ad hoc discussion some time back.. and I really like it . When you pop the hood, everything 'flows' a lot better, especially if you have a vented hood with a cf duct. It's functional and aesthetically pleasing. Highly recommended.

Great feedback! Thanks for that :smile: I have a custom CF radiator shroud on my Prelude and it improves the look under the hood greatly. It also stabilized my CF hood somewhat.

Just a couple side notes on my business model... I have no interest in producing high volumes of parts. Nor making parts for every application. In stead, We (Steve, Kevin and I) produce highly engineered limited production pieces.

When I was once asked by a manufacturer that wanted to hire me to develop a product why I didn't want to make "mass market" parts that would sell in volume I said "I would rather spend that time making something that no one has seen yet and that fills a void that most may not even know exists..." :smile:

Back