• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee Las Vegas

Just found out from Paul and Danny that Cars and Coffee are coming to Las Vegas! The first launch meet will be held this weekend on June 14 from 7am to 10am, man thats early. Then it will be a weekly meet on Saturdays at the same location and time. For the first meet they are going to have the SSC Ultimate Aero TT at the meet. The meets will be held at 9500 S Eastern Ave in the Sansone Park Place shopping center (215 and Eastern).

You can check out their website for more info, http://www.carsandcoffeelasvegas.com

Hope to see you guys there!
David

Will be in San Francisco this weekend:mad:

Hang on to your seats, but I actually might make it out there! :tongue: I'm going to shoot for 7:30-8:00 ish but it's the weekend and my brain shuts down so who know when I'll actually be there, if at all. :tongue:

Trip to SF cancelled. We should all meet up no later than 7:30 at the event or at a location very near by. Don't know the area, but Brooklyn Bagel sounds great if it is nearby as well.

Regards,

Danny

Does anyone have an address for Brooklyn Bagel? Is this it? Brookyn Bagel

Levi

I thought it's by the area. Never mind BB. I'm sure there's a coffee place onsite. This place is by Makinos at Eastern. From 15, Take 215E exit Eastern and go south.(Right) Pass Serene and you'll see
makinos on your left hand side. 7:30am is a good time for me too 'coz i'll be driving to San Diego at 10:00am.

Chris

7:30 at the event. Hope to see everyone there!

Danny

Holy Smokes, I could have sworn this thing was on Sunday morning...=) I was just about to get off on Eastern from 215, when I called Chris, to see if he was already there. After a good laugh at my expense, he was kind enough to tell me it was yesterday. Sorry I missed everyone...=)

It's hard to believe they'll be having this every Saturday. I heard there were over 200 cars there @ 9:45.... and this was only the first event! Aside from our beloved NSXs, 2 old Skylines that arrived later, made my heart beat just a bit faster. Maybe at my age, I'm beginning to appreciate old school cars a little more. The SSC Ultimate Aero wasn't too shabby either..... Great to see Brian, Hazel, and Ray as well. Wazzup Dr. Nik!! Chris, hope you got back safely from S.D.--------- I'll be in S.F. next weekend with the family...

cclv-banner.jpg

Go here for some pics from "Cars and Coffee" Las Vegas. :smile:

http://lvracingscene.com/forum/showthread.php?p=526433&posted=1#post526433

Holy Smokes, I could have sworn this thing was on Sunday morning...=) I was just about to get off on Eastern from 215, when I called Chris, to see if he was already there. After a good laugh at my expense, he was kind enough to tell me it was yesterday. Sorry I missed everyone...=)

Lol, no sweat...the "Cars and Coffee" meets are every week. :smile:

GEE, I CAN IMAGINE YOU SATURDAY NIGHT WAXING YOUR CAR....:biggrin:
YOU MUST BE EXCITED HUH. ANYWAY, SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY AT 7:30AM

Anyone who is interested to go this Saturday around 8:00am for coffee. I will be there.

Back