• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffee - 9/20/2008

I'm in the Vegas area Sept 17th - 21st. I would like to meet some of you Vegas folks and check out your cars. Hopefully, I'll see some of you at the Cars & Coffee this Saturday.

Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,
We normally have once a month meet and our next one will be on the 28th. It's really hard to organize "unscheduled" meets. Everyone works different shifts since Vegas is open 24hrs. :biggrin: I will be there though @ 8am. It's worth going to cars and coffee.
Anyone else joining us?
Chris

Looks like I'll be in town so count me in:smile:

Regards,

Danny

I'm in the Vegas area Sept 17th - 21st. I would like to meet some of you Vegas folks and check out your cars. Hopefully, I'll see some of you at the Cars & Coffee this Saturday.

Thanks, Steve

Hey Steve here's the direction? If you are coming from the Strip take I 15 south exit 215 east. Roughly 3-4 miles exit Eastern. Make a right. Just pass Serene and make a left on the next light. See you there.
Chris

I've decided against Pahrump track time to spend the day with the birthday girl, Charry. So I'll probably be @ C&C around 7ish. Might take a friend's '06 Porsche Cayenne S w/ 18k miles to park with a 4sale sign. She wants to put some money toward her salon business. Mid $40's is what she's asking. Burgundy w/ cashmere leather. Let me know if you're interested ...(in the car!)
Codeblue2 is in an enclosed trailer around Los Angeles heading for Viva Las Vegas. Hopefully here by the 22nd!:biggrin:
See ya on Saturday..... Good luck to Nik and Sandra on their track adventure!!

Last edited:
Great to see Steve and his awesome SC'd Funmobile. Met newbie Gary with his clean 95 Red. Both were at the C&C event.
Update : LBBP2 arrived safely @ 11:30.... 2 days early:tongue:.....
DAS autoshippers. No issues except that the receiving terminal on MLK Blvd and Bonanza was very scary-looking. I'm glad I was able to pick up the car today and not have it sit there for 2 days!! I'll keep it stock for now.......
I think...... maybe.........

Virgil, so glad to hear your car made it safely. The track event was awesome yesterday. Thanks for the helmet and it is safe too.

Great to see Steve and his awesome SC'd Funmobile. Met newbie Gary with his clean 95 Red. Both were at the C&C event.
Update : LBBP2 arrived safely @ 11:30.... 2 days early:tongue:...
DAS autoshippers. No issues except that the receiving terminal on MLK Blvd and Bonanza was very scary-looking. I'm glad I was able to pick up the car today and not have it sit there for 2 days!! I'll keep it stock for now....

Virgil - It was great seeing you again. Good to hear that your car made it safe and sound... she's a beauty.

Chris - It was great meeting you... your red '95 is very clean.

I've posted a few photos of the C&C meet (see all photos.)

c_c_vegas_080920_015_800.jpg

c_c_vegas_080920_002_800.jpg

c_c_vegas_080920_020_800.jpg

c_c_vegas_080920_022_800.jpg

c_c_vegas_080920_024_800.jpg

Update : LBBP2 arrived safely @ 11:30.... 2 days early:tongue:.....
DAS autoshippers. No issues except that the receiving terminal on MLK Blvd and Bonanza was very scary-looking. I'm glad I was able to pick up the car today and not have it sit there for 2 days!! I'll keep it stock for now.......

Can't wait to see it. Good luck with your 05.

Virgil - It was great seeing you again. Good to hear that your car made it safe and sound... she's a beauty.

Chris - It was great meeting you... your red '95 is very clean.

It was nice meeting you too Steve. I hope you had a safe trip back home. I love everything you got in your car. Thanks for the picture.

Chris

Back