• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffee this Saturday 5/1

Scottsdale Cars & Coffee this Saturday 5/5

Scottsdale Cars & Coffee this Saturday 5/5

Who's attending besides me? I mentioned some possible drive options in the garage/poker night thread for those who are interested.

Where is RedWings? I finally get an NSX again and he pulls a disappearing act. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Last edited:
Me is right here :tongue:

Was sick for about a week and down for the count

I will ALSO be at Cars and Coffee this Saturday morning, FIVE/FIVE, @ ~7am -10am

and then later at Poker Night

Today is 5/1.

Saturday is 5/5

Re: Cars & Coffee this Saturday 5/5

Me is right here :tongue:

Was sick for about a week and down for the count

I will ALSO be at Cars and Coffee this Saturday morning, FIVE/FIVE, @ ~7am -10am

and then later at Poker Night

Today is 5/1.

Saturday is 5/5
Oops, I messed up the date but corrected it now. That's what happens when I don't get enough sleep. :redface:

Dude, I hope you're feeling better.

Does it really start at 7am? That's early...but I'll try to be there by 8am (at the Scottsdale C&C).

Some iPhone pics from my first Scottsdale C&C:

CC01.jpg

CC02.jpg

CC03.jpg

CC04.jpg

CC05.jpg

CC12.jpg

CC14.jpg

CC15.jpg

CC16.jpg

CC17.jpg

CC06.jpg

CC07.jpg

CC09.jpg

CC11.jpg

CC19.jpg

CC20.jpg

CC24.jpg

CC25.jpg

CC26.jpg

Apparently the inventor of the Segway also invented this contraption that can climb stairs.
CC28.jpg

CC29.jpg

CC30.jpg

Seems like the 458 is everywhere!
Yeah. I remember the first time I saw one, I was like "Whoa!" Now they're everywhere..

Love the orange color on the Mclaren.
Agreed, the orange McLaren looks fantastic! Almost blinded me as I was leaving C&C. I thought about turning back for a better look, but didn't want to keep you waiting at Butterfield's. :D

Last edited:
Back