• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Castrol/Syntec Top Car Challenge

Well, the Castrol Challenge is done. I can't tell everyone how it turned out and what the results were yet :-(...

We were all sworn to secrecy until the results are released in the various magazine's.

But we did really well..really have to give majors THANKS to Mike & Shame from Autowave, Fes & Bosco from FXMD for coming out and supporting us throughout the event in the paddock, hot pits, on track and everywhere else. Without their help, things would not have gone as well as it did...You guys are totally awesome !...It would have been impossible to have been surrounded by a better group of friends and brothers. You all made a hectic and stressful 2 days go by a lot easier...Thanks guys...!

Also have to thank Danny Young for making the trip out to K & N Dyno to see us and get us started with such sincere warm wishes for success & the last minute advice. It was great seeing you Danny, and the kids, it made my week and meant a lot to me !.....and thanks a whole bunch for the advise on what to do for my allergies that we're kicking my butt. It got me through the week. :)

Last edited:
Well, the Castrol Challenge is done. I can't tell everyone how it turned out and what the results were yet :-(...

We were all sworn to secrecy until the results are released in the various magazine's.

But we did really well..really have to give majors THANKS to Mike & Shame from Autowave, Fes & Bosco from FXMD for coming out and supporting us throughout the event in the paddock, hot pits, on track and everywhere else. Without their help, things would not have gone as well as it did...You guys are totally awesome !...It would have been impossible to have been surrounded by a better group of friends and brothers. You all made a hectic and stressful 2 days go by a lot easier...Thanks guys...!

Also have to thank Danny Young for making the trip out to K & N Dyno to see us and get us started with such sincere warm wishes for success & the last minute advice. It was great seeing you Danny, and the kids, it made my week and meant a lot to me !.....and thanks a whole bunch for the advise on what to do for my allergies that we're kicking my butt. It got me through the week. :)

Jim,

It was great seeing you at the event and thank you for the kind words. I figured the posse(s) would arrive by Thursday so that left Wednesday for me to stop by for some emotional support. Car looked sharp and stood out amongst all that hardware. Thanks again for representing the NSX; I can't think of another, more worthy NSX. Keeping my fingers crossed!:wink:

Best Regards,

Danny

Back