• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CCU not working

My Climate Control Unit is not working, I have check all the fuses (none are labeled CCU) I removed the CCU and check for loose wires and all the board connections everything looks perfect.

Does anyone know the location of this fuse or have any other ideas.

My Climate Control Unit is not working, I have check all the fuses (none are labeled CCU) I removed the CCU and check for loose wires and all the board connections everything looks perfect.

Does anyone know the location of this fuse or have any other ideas.

You'll have to get it repaired, mine used to blow on high all the time and then all of a sudden just went out all together. Get in touch with BrianK (previous post) and get it repaired. I just got mine back from him about a week or so ago and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you send the unit to him. My unit is now 100% fully functional!

Last edited:
There is no fuse for it?
My mechanic (who has moved) repaired it. He said it was linked to the ABS system. I did see your post in a different thread, but I was wondering how he got it working... maybe he was just lucky.

How do I send it to you?
Is there any checks I can do?

There is no fuse for it?
My mechanic (who has moved) repaired it. He said it was linked to the ABS system. I did see your post in a different thread, but I was wondering how he got it working... maybe he was just lucky.

How do I send it to you?
Is there any checks I can do?

There is no fuse for just the CCU other then for the blower, if you had a fuse out that would affect the CCU you would have several other problems.

I will pm you with my mailing info :smile:

Briank fixed mine.. Works great! fast turn around too!

Briank has a website (click here) with all the details about his services. He can refurbish the NSX climate control unit, stereo speaker-amps, and aspirator fan. Highly recommended.

Mine stopped working as well. I can see that some of the capacitors have connectors that have burned off the PCB. Can I get these capacitors at Fry's or Radio Shack? I'm a DIY'er kinda guy. I'm good at soldering.

I don't recommend trying the repair yourself but I am biased in my opinion.

I did avionics in the Marine Corps, I think I can handle a simple little CCU ;)

Old post...but classy response Brian K.! I love to see others help out like this. It isn't always about the money!

Great, for componets I use Digikey.com or I can supply you with a kit of the 13 elecrtolitic capacitors on the board. PM me :cool:

is brianK still around fixing this CCU? mine just went out!! and its summer time arrgghhh!!
U can pm or email him. Great guy, did my ccu too.. Been over a year and still working like new. Just the other night i finally figured out how to use the fan speed knob..adjust to fan speed i like without usinf Full AUTO mode. Im so dumb sometime.

http://nsxe-repair.com/index.html

His email is in there. He's quick to respond too.

U can pm or email him. Great guy, did my ccu too.. Been over a year and still working like new. Just the other night i finally figured out how to use the fan speed knob..adjust to fan speed i like without usinf Full AUTO mode. Im so dumb sometime.

http://nsxe-repair.com/index.html

His email is in there. He's quick to respond too.

thanks!! i pm'd him and already got back to me!! very prompt!

Back