• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CCW Wheels - Tien mono flex + EDC coilovers - Pride RFL exhaust - Test pipes - & More

CCW Wheels - Tien mono flex + EDC coilovers - Pride RFL exhaust - Test pipes - & More

Located in San Diego CA, I encourage local pickup but can potentially ship at your expense.

Selling the following:

CCW + tires 17x8+35 and 18x10+22 with yolohama s drive tires (decent tread life remaining) - $2500 SOLD (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)
TIEN TYPE FLEX + EDFC - $1300 SOLD (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)

PRIDE RFL - $800 SOLD ( no issues at all with exhaust used for 20k miles)
92 stock ecu dinan - $300 (worked great)
test pipe - $90 SOLD

Photos are available in the imgur link below

NOTE***I had previously listed the coilovers as "mono flex" upon closer examination and running of the serial numbers I confirmed they are instead "Type Flex". Sorry about that!

https://imgur.com/a/gI0rdfw

Last edited:
NEW PRICES:

CCW + tires (good treadlife) - $2300 (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)
TIEN TYPE FLEX + EDFC - $1100 (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)
PRIDE RFL - $750 ( no issues at all with exhaust used for 20k miles)
92 stock ecu dinan - $250 (worked great)

Last edited:
ROCK BOTTOM PRICES:

CCW + tires (good treadlife) - $2000 (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)
TIEN TYPE FLEX + EDFC - $1000 (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)

Last edited:
Will you ship the CCW? no tires needed.

ROCK BOTTOM PRICES:

CCW + tires (good treadlife) - $2000 (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)
TIEN MONO FLEX + EDFC - $1000 (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)

Will you ship the CCW? no tires needed.
I cannot, although if you have a contact in socal that you would want to do it for you i dont mind giving it to them and letting you two figure out the logistics.

Sorry about that: they are: 17x8+35 and 18x10+22 with yolohama s drive tires (decent tread life remaining).

Wheels, exhaust, TP SOLD!

NEW PRICE: TIEN TYPE FLEX + EDFC - $900 (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)

Last edited:
LETS GET THESE SOLD FOLKS

NEW PRICE: TIEN TYPE FLEX + EDFC - $800 (no issues at all just went back to stock wheels/suspension)

Last edited:
Back