• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Change of Location for the Gainesville Import Gathering >>>>>>

February, 16th 2002
11AM

Gainesville Import Gathering 2K2

Location The Oaks Mall, Gainesville, FL
Time 11:00AM-?

Well, our friends in Gainesville have finally come to a consortium on the location of the car show. Its going to be located at "Forrest Park"

With, that said it certainly looks to be a fantastic Gathering. We have 40+ Z's alone attending; ranging in model year and designation, there will also be large Supra, 3000GT's, and RX-7 contingencies, as well as a few NSX's, Porsches, BMW's, and other high end imports. Did I mention we have people traveling from as far north as South Carolina and New Orleans....this is not a meet to miss folkZ! Further, Information regarding the meet as well as an updated list of attendees is available at www.ecza-fl.org .

At the bottom of this email you will find maps, and instructions on how to get to the meet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caravanning

I would like to encourage every one to caravan to the car show. If you vist www.ecza-fl.org you can look and see who else from your area is attenidng.

I myself will be organizing a caravan from the Hillsborough/Pinellas areas. If, some of our memebers from south west Florida, would like to join up with us please let me know, and the same to our northern members (Springhill, etc..) We, will be traveling to Gainesville, on the I-75 Corridor. If you are interested in meeting up please email me [email protected] and make caravanning the subject of your email.

Other, areas of the state please feel free to organize your own caravans, such as Melbourne, Orlando, etc...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotels

Best Western Gateway Grand $79
4200 NW 97th Blvd
352-331-3336

Comfort Inn $48
2435 SW 13th St
352-373-6500

Courtyard Mariott $77-$87
3700 SW 42nd St
352-335-9100

Fairfield Inn $52-$62
6901 NW 4th Blvd
352-332-8292

Holiday Inn West $79-$89 (The Closest Hotel)
1250 W University Ave
352-332-7500

LaQuinta $69-$99
920 NW 69th Terr
352-332-6466

Directions
http://www.geocities.com/gvillemeet/small.gif[/IMG]
big.gif

MAPS and Directions

Forest Park in Gainesville, FL

Coming From the South:

Take I-75 North.. to Exit 75 Archer Road (SR-24)

After you exit the Highway.. Make a RIGHT Turn.. and head East on Archer Road

You will pass a series of small intersections.. complete with stores and restaurants on both sides..

You will then come up to the Much larger intersection of Archer Road and 34th Street (SR-121).. Make a LEFT there

Proceed North Along 34th Street and at your 2nd intersection past Archer Road.. you will see a Kash and Karry to your left.. this cross street is 20th Ave. Make a LEFT here..

Drive down 20th Ave for about 1.5 minutes and you will come upon an intersection. where you see a Fire Station to your Left.. the Park is located just beyond the intersection off to the LEFT hand side behind this Fire Station.

Coming From the North:

Take I-75 South To Gainesville.. and Exit 75 Archer Road (SR-24)

After you exit the highway make a LEFT Turn and proceed East on Archer Road

You will pass a series of small intersections.. complete with stores and restaurants on both sides..

You will then come up to the Much larger intersection of Archer Road and 34th Street.(SR-121). Make a LEFT there

Proceed North Along 34th Street and at your 2nd intersection past Archer Road.. you will see a Kash and Karry to your left.. this cross street is 20th Ave. Make a LEFT here..

Drive down 20th Ave for about 1.5 minutes and you will come upon an intersection. where you see a Fire Station to your Left.. the Park is located just beyond the intersection off to the LEFT hand side behind this Fire Station.

------------------
Rob Maddrey
1994 300ZX (Stage 5)
Tampa, Fl

Back