• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cheap online driving school

It happened. I got my first speeding ticket in 8 years. Anyone recommend a cheap online driving school for bay area tickets?

Asif

It happened. I got my first speeding ticket in 8 years. Anyone recommend a cheap online driving school for bay area tickets?

Asif

I just got my first last month, local bay area resident as well. It was 4 years coming for me. I am quite impressed you made it 8 years!

bumping because good info... several times since high school I've used fast4ufun2.com and "referred" probably 10 people there. Original reason I used them was because I found a $0.01 coupon code lurking in their javascript, but they've since patched that up. :frown: Still, I can get through it in about 10 minutes, plus an hour wait before the final test. If you know the driving manual at all, you should be fine. I leave the pages open in tabs (hold control + click to the next page so it opens in a new tab) so I can go back and reference the answers (ctrl+f to find terms). I know their course material well, but I think anyone can do it and reducing my time wasted is most important to me.

Original reason I used them was because I found a $0.01 coupon code lurking in their javascript, but they've since patched that up. :frown:

This is awesome. I never thought about checking the js, I always just assumed any business would have this done by someone who knows all that code should be on the server side. Well I'll have to start checking now :biggrin:

This is awesome. I never thought about checking the js, I always just assumed any business would have this done by someone who knows all that code should be on the server side. Well I'll have to start checking now :biggrin:

Honestly, it's the only site I have ever found with coupon codes defined in client-side code and they fixed that probably by... 2012 or so. I've checked quite a few sites since then!

Back