• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check Out an NSX for me?

hi guys,
can someone help me out and check out this NSX for me? Heres some of the details on it:
1995 Acura NSX-T
VIN# jh4na1182st000224
nsx-r Championship White w/ black top
74k Miles
title in hand
clean title
show car
( in May's Honda Tuning and SuperStreet Magazine )
Very clean inside out
not one ding

exterior:
2002 headlight conversion
2002 tail light conversion
downforce nsx-r carbon fiber hood
downforce nsx-r carbon fiber wing
downforce side skirts
downforce carbon fiber lip
downforce carbon fiber rear window garnish
downforce carbon fiber engine hatch cover
downforce carbon fiber garnish pad
downforce carbon fiber step plates w/ jdm nsx-r badges
taitec rear carbon fiber diffuser
dali racing front & rear tow hooks
jdm nsx-r front & rear H emblems
jdm nsx-r door emblems

interior:
recaro pole position seats with recaro rails
personel grinta 330mm steering wheel
nrg short steeing hub
works bell rapfix JGTC flip up steering adapter
jdm nsx-r carbon fiber shift bootie
2008 civic si shift knob

engine:
taitec JGTC parallel exit exhaust
cold air intake

suspension/wheels:
tein flex suspension
brembo cross drilled & slotted rotors
work miester S1 3piece wheels
18x8 +31 offset fronts 19x10.5 +41 offset rears
tires: toyo proxes
215/35/18 fronts 90%
275/30/19 rears 90%

sounds:
2008 alpine idax100 radio & ipod player
boston acoustic gt-40 amp
boston acoustic pro60 pro series 6 1/2 door speakers & components
science of speed fiberglass subwoofer enclosure
science of speed door speaker panels
kicker shallow CompV 10" subwoofer
kicker wiring

I bought the car in November 2007.
Finished building this car February 2008.
( 3 months )
I spent over $50k on this car.
Selling because of future investments.

Askiing $46,500
Tong Phan @ 714-883-4330

If anyone does check it out, I thank you dearly for this, finding the right one takes time and this would be a really big favor.

thanks
Aj

I live in HB, will the owner let me out for a test drive for you?

I have a retail shop, have him bring it to me if he wants some privacy.

Between Beach Blvd and Ellis Ave behind the Shell Gas Station.
Bulldog Lounge.
18548 Beach Blvd.
Huntington Beach, CA. 92648
714-267-4569

Any time after 3:00PM. That's when my business is open. I'll have other NSXers here to inspect the car with me.

I can also do a free Basic PPI that will cover the basics. I am also just up the street from HB and an Acura Dealer, we also do in depth PPI for 100.00 if you want that too.
Matt Piercey
Planet Acura
714-367-3600

Shane at Autowave in HB can also inspect it too.

I have seen Tong's car (he was at SCA 2 months ago), it looks clean, very well done.

Its the white '02 conversion with taitec rear diffuser, and work 18/19's - I think he is Erick's friend.

+1
Here is the thread for that meet: scroll to post #29 pictures 5-7.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=967110

I saw the car in person and it looks amazing. A lot of work has been put into it.

Thak you guys, I'll email him now and ask what he wants to do. There is a big problem though, there is a thread a from a few months ago saying that this NSX was involved in a severe front end collision, but carfax shows no record of this and the owner knows nothing of this, can someone check this out because buying a totalled NSX is a pretty big gamble. Thanks for your help! BTW, vance, do you still sell those awesome Type R MPH guages? If I do end up purchasing the NSX, that is going to be my first mod.

There is a big problem though, there is a thread a from a few months ago saying that this NSX was involved in a severe front end collision

This thread is from April, 2004, so its over four years ago, perhaps 'several months' would have been more accurate ;)

If you're serious about the car, I would have your own inspection done, rather than rely on the hersay of a person who contacted a person who did an inspection for someone else. Its possible, through this game of telephone, a 'front end conversion' could become 'serious front end work', which could become 'serious front end collision'.

Its a clean car, its a good price, pay the cash to have it inspected, or take Matt up on his offer of a free PPI to check for signs of this damage. $0.02

I emailed him with vance's info, and if he doesn't contact me by 11 EST tomorrow, I'll probably call him and speak to him about getting a free PPI done by matt, and by the way Matt, I really appreciate that, hopefully when I go to pick this up, I might send something your way, and to the others that helped out. THANKS!

acurazine invading over here? :)

I know your joking, but in seriousness, I hope not, because this is a great forum full of knowledgeable members that care for one another like close family, acurazine has that, but in such big segments it gets lost and then means nothing to other members a state or even a city away. A prime example, Vance, over 2000 miles away is offering to help me, I doubt 2 or more would stand up to do that on acurazine. Plus here we benefit from the absense of people like water-S....

EDIT: I have been a longer member than you (kindergarten voice)

Member inspection can only check out the panels, interior and engine bay.

PPI is a must for leak test.

Should be a clean car. The only beater NSX I have ever seen is no longer in my area.

definitly get a PPI done at either pierce's place or autowave since they are just a short drive away.

get some compression number and get a profeshional opinion. :smile:

thank yo uguys, I really do appreciate your help. I told the owner to first contact vance to have the car checked out, if vance and the other do say it's in good condition, I'll move on to a full indepth PPI on the car. But that may be an issue since the seller took 2 days to respond and also has a buyer coming down from Oregon to inspect it. Just reiterating, thank you for you help, If any of you need some help from the daytona area, don't be shy or afraid to PM me.

I emailed him with vance's info, and if he doesn't contact me by 11 EST tomorrow, I'll probably call him and speak to him about getting a free PPI done by matt, and by the way Matt, I really appreciate that, hopefully when I go to pick this up, I might send something your way, and to the others that helped out. THANKS!

Send me more customers :biggrin: Just let any of us know if we can help, Gotta love the Prime crew! always looking to help another member get in a new rig.
Matt

car is back for sale. I had Shane at Autowave PPI it. Ill let the owner disclose. I just want to thank them for being as upfront as they knew, and being pleasent to work with. It was the owners idea to have the PPI done today BEFORE i drove 1,100 miles, so that shows they are legit people, its just too bad about the car. I wish them luck.

Back to the search. :(

lots of fish in the sea. the nsx is definitly worth waiting for the right one.

btw are you interested in a twin turbo with a factor X 500 bulit race block on a 97 3.2L 6 speed. :wink:

Back