• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cherry Blossom Fest

Hey, any of you guys plan on going this weekend? I'll be out there bright and early Saturday morning with my girlfriend.

It'd be cool to see other NSXs rollin around the area =]

I don't know if you have before but traffic will be bordering on the unbearable and that is if you drive an automatic. I went down last Friday and, as usual, I got there at 5:00 am to get a parking spot. By 6:00 the nearest lots were full and I had plenty of company walking around the tidal basin at 5:00 am. I have never attempted to go to the actual festival portion on a weekend but I have been told that by comparison my usual 5:00am weekday-before-the actual-festival jaunts are empty.

Here are some shots from my excursion.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134749

I went last year, and it took me 1.5 hours to find parking (one light took 40 minutes to get through). IMO, I would not take the NSX...

We did not get our usual RSO coverage this year ..so here is my feeble attempt at growing cherry blossoms in the tundra of NEPa....20210415_171002.jpg

Back