• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago Area Meet Sunday, October 8th

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the short notice, but there will be a gathering for breakfast on Sunday, October 8th at 8:00 a.m. at La Briola Cafe in Oakbrook (southwest corner of Butterfield and Meyers Roads). This will be a little different than our usual meetings in that we are expecting, in addition to NSXs, to see (at latest count) a Corvette C7 Z06, Porsche Boxter, Porsche 911 air cooled, Porsche 911 turbo (2), GTR, Supra Twin Turbo, Audi R8, a Ferrari F430 and a Ferrari Italia. It promises to be a great bunch of guys, really cool cars and just a good time! Everyone is invited and if you want to bring a friend, spouse, girlfriend, parent, etc. then by all means bring 'em! Even better if they drive their sports car, NSX or not! Any questions, call or text me (Jeff) at (708) 829-3098. Hope to see you Sunday!

Jeff,

Thanks for having me (inviting me from S2Ki), the lady and I were glad to finally put a face behind the name.

If any pictures, please post up! Hope I can stay longer at the next one. Great turnout and even better people.

Jeff (tofuproductions), thanks for coming and bringing the lady! You served as a fine representative for the S2000 community and we were all glad that you could make it! BTW...beautiful car that you have! Had I brought my S2000 I would have had to park it away from yours! :wink:

Last edited:
Morgan (speedmaster), it's my fault for not posting this event sooner! Sorry. It was a lot of fun. In addition to a strong turnout of NSX owners we had Ben and another guy show up in their great C7 Z06 Corvettes, Porsches, Chris show up in his newly purchased, beautiful low milage Audi R8 and the Ferrari guys were there with their awesome cars to add some spice to the mix. Lots of friendly people, new faces as well as many familiar ones. The "spirited" road rally at the end of the event was a lot of fun, too! This season's almost over but hopefully we can throw something like this together again next year.

Last edited:
Back