• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CHICAGO Exotic Car Cruise- NSXs/Lambo's/Ferrari/Porsche/etc.

Folks, I'm organizing an Exotic Car Cruise on Saturday morning August 23rd. The cruise will be partially in the city and the burbs. It will be professionally videotaped and organized. If you are interested, please post here. I cannnot post specific details because we want to keep this somewhat exclusive to exotics. I will private message you more details once you sign up.

Folks, I'm organizing an Exotic Car Cruise on Saturday morning August 23rd. The cruise will be partially in the city and the burbs. It will be professionally videotaped and organized. If you are interested, please post here. I cannnot post specific details because we want to keep this somewhat exclusive to exotics. I will private message you more details once you sign up.

You do realize that this is the same weekend as the Huge Geneva Concourse Show which the Ferrari, porsche, vett, lambo and NSX club have purchased spaced for right?

Sounds like fun, but you will find a good number of us chicago guys in Geneva that weekend.

send me PM on details as well G, Will try to make this one.

I'm in pm me

Brian

in... confirmed

We are trying to get the numbers to around 20-25 cars. I think we may cap at around 5-6 NSX's to keep more of a variety of cars. Confirmed:

1. synth19
2. valenzul
I'm confirmed - don't want to fill an NSX spot.:cool:

Put me on the list.

Brian

Synth, I'm already located downtown. As much as I'd love the ride in from Addison, I can just meet up on Lower Wacker??

Last edited:
That totally makes sense, but we would prefer to have you in Addison so we get good coverage of your car. Also, it may be difficult coordinating this if you are not in group. If you can reconsider, that would be awesome. If not, I can try to figure out some point where you can meet us up. Let me know what you think and PM me your cell in case you prefer just waiting somewhere in the city.

Synth, I'm already located downtown. As much as I'd love the ride in from Addison, I can just meet up on Lower Wacker??

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it. I guess I see why some of you guys have two nsx's. I wish I did right now.

Last edited:
This was kind of a funny pic that I missed the first time seeing it.

Might be a candidate to turn in for the Tonight show.

Attachments

• LOL_SuperCar_Shopping_Spree.jpg
    LOL_SuperCar_Shopping_Spree.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 89
Back