• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cindy McCain--a drifter

That would rock if somehow he got pops to ease up on the laws regarding importing cars.

Who's Obama? ;)

that would be really nice, we could send cindy some heart felt letters and get the old ball and chain to lay down the law with john mccain:tongue:

the only vehicles obama will make it legal to import are prius's that run on fairy dust:tongue::tongue:

that would be really nice, we could send cindy some heart felt letters and get the old ball and chain to lay down the law with john mccain:tongue:

the only vehicles obama will make it legal to import are prius's that run on fairy dust:tongue::tongue:

again, who's this Obama you speak of?
:tongue:

again, who's this Obama you speak of?
:tongue:

I think he lives in a cave in Afghanistan?
dunno.gif

are they going to make sr20s street legal since they own one?

We've had SR20's in the US for quite a while now. I know you really mean SR20DET or Nissan Sylvias and what not.

Very impressive!

Put Sara Palin in the passenger seat with an Uzi and Cindy McCain driving and we'd have a pretty darn good drive by shooting.:biggrin:

It brought smile to my face when I saw that 3 tone/Silvia front end 240 in the background.. And then she says "no its not a tricked-out car, it has a tricked-out engine" hahaha. Very cool mom.

Last edited:
When I heard during the convention that she had "built a race car" I thought, "Oh, she wrote a check for her son..." Glad to see that she was at least involved and took the time to learn about it.

No, racing requires burning gasoline....

I'm sure they would still use cars, burning gas, while the rest of the population is left with , i dunno, public transportation?

Back