• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

cmc140 - Chris Great Seller - A+++ - Honest and Stood Behind Purchase

I recently purchased my first NSX after years of on again off again looking at them. I first contact cmc140(Chris) through prime about his father's NSX that he was selling. After many emails and a few phone calls later we came to an agreement. One problem, NSX was in sunny Florida and I am in NJ. At some point my parents decided it would be a good idea if they flew down to Florida to pick the car up and drive it back to NJ with a few stops up the East Coast to see family and friends. I guess that is what you do when you are retired and have free time on your hands. Chris agreed to hold the car for me with no deposit. I offered multiple times but he insisted it was not necessary. Anyway my parents meet Chris's father and picked up the NSX with no problems. The car was exactly as described in the ad, there where no surprises.

On the 1st leg of the trip up to The Villages in FL to stop and see family my father called and said the speedo was acting erratic once the car was warmed up on the highway. A quick email to Chris and within an hour he had arranged to have the car looked at by First Class Auto in Orlando. After the shop opened early the next morning the problem was fixed and the car was also given a once over to ensure the drive back to NJ would be uneventful. Chris took care of the entire bill. Five uneventful days and 1000 miles later the NSX was at home in NJ.

I could not be happier with the NSX and the transaction. Chris was 100% honest with the car and the advertisement. He could have easily stuck me with the bill to have the speedo sensor repaired but he did not and that means alot. I have keep in communication with him and has given me some pointers about the stereo and some other minor items that he had mentioned in the ad when selling the car.

Thanks again Chris, I will enjoy the car for many years to come.

IMG_0720.JPG
My parents in FL right after picking up the NSX.

Back