• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cmc140 radio repair

Hi All,
just a brief post to thank and recommend Cmc140 to anyone that needs their radio repaired.

I live in Guam so the radio had to be mailed toChris,he was able to recommend the most affordable means of shipping and the correct box size to use.He tracked the radio inbound and provided a tracking number for the return,and i know he also tracked it himself to make sure it didnt get lost.

I received notifications when the unit arrived and departed his hands as well as updates during the repair as well as a follow up after re- installation.

Chris bench tests the units after repair prior to sending them home,if you want faster turn around you can opt to just do an exchange....

Chris provides a fantastic service, the radio comes back better than new and you have a pleasant, pro active guy who stays in contact with you through out the whole process, I wish everything was this easy and smooth.

Thanks Chris.

I most highly recommend Cmc140.

thanks for reading,
steve.

Sell Car - Car Inspection - Sell My Car - Sell car in UAE

Are you looking for car buyers in dubai. Yes, webuycars in any condition in 35 minutes. We come to your door step and do free car inspection.

<a href="https://webuycars.ae/" title="sell car">sell car</a>

Back