• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Color code for Zanardi rims?

The final restoration of the Zanardi requires fixing 3 curbed rims, the previous owner lived in NYC. Anyone know the color code or where to get the proper paint? BBS? I want the car to stay 100% OEM:wink:

The name of the color is "Washi Gray" if that helps. I've been trying to find the color code too with no luck. Maybe with the resources you have at your disposal, you will have a better chance?

The name of the color is "Washi Gray" if that helps. I've been trying to find the color code too with no luck. Maybe with the resources you have at your disposal, you will have a better chance?

Tried calling BBS for the paint but Im having no luck. Yours look sick by the way. Starting to love the JDM flava on NSX's more and more. Honda did it best, IMO:wink:

Tried calling BBS for the paint but Im having no luck. Yours look sick by the way. Starting to love the JDM flava on NSX's more and more. Honda did it best, IMO:wink:

Thanks! It's really a great wheel color that goes well with any of the NSX colors. I actually always wanted to get a set of Zanardi rims for my old white/black '92, but couldn't afford it at the time. I wonder why Honda doesn't have a readily available paint code for this color.

GUys,

Hope this is of some help .... When I refurbed my 02's I wanted the NSX-R grey finish. After talking to several dealers, I settled on the Honda color NH537, referred too as Pewter Grey in the UK.

There is one NSX Type S in the UK. This runs on the same rims as the US only Zinardi model. When parked side by side there is no noticeable difference in the color.

regards, Paul

GUys,

Hope this is of some help .... When I refurbed my 02's I wanted the NSX-R grey finish. After talking to several dealers, I settled on the Honda color NH537, referred too as Pewter Grey in the UK.

There is one NSX Type S in the UK. This runs on the same rims as the US only Zinardi model. When parked side by side there is no noticeable difference in the color.

regards, Paul

WOW, great find! :biggrin: Wonder if it come in touch up paint? I just need a few dabbles, not sure it its refinishing the entire rim?

pew'...

Wonder if it come in touch up paint? I just need a few dabbles, not sure it its refinishing the entire rim?

www.paintscratch.com

1990 Acura Legend
Pewter Gray Metallic Clearcoat NH-537M

1991 Acura Integra

1991 Acura Legend

1991 Acura NS-X

1991 Acura Vigor

1992 Acura Integra

1992 Acura Legend

1992 Acura NS-X

1992 Acura Vigor

1990 Honda Accord

1990 Honda Civic

1991 Honda Accord

1991 Honda Civic

1992 Honda Accord

1992 Honda Civic

If you do use a touch-up paint on the wheel, make sure to use a 'filler' before applying an initial coat.

Back