• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Come join us @ RA on-track Oct 8-9 Alpha Time Trials

http://www.caroc.com/events/road_america05.html

At least 3 of us are doing it. Of all of the events I have done, this is the most fun!
Morning sessions by experience and 5 car groups for timed laps in the aft's.

*****NOTICE******
If you have done a few HPDE's, especially at RA, come and play

If you have NEVER done a HPDE, or consider yourself a green rookie, then I would advise you to not do this event. We run the kink, and there are NO INSTRUCTORS!!!!!! I see rookies put their cars in the wall every year, and this is one event, where you will be tempted to push it, and leave the "pushing" for experienced drivers. Do a few HPDE's first.

Post with any questions, and I will answer. I have done this event for several years, and there is a big "brag board" showing lap times. What a blast!!

Duh! I am still tossing the idea to just fly out to NSXPO (have a free flight) and just get a rental car. But I am still up in the air with it yet. If I do not go to NSXPO, I will be doing the event here. I am sure there will be others that can't afford to go to NSXPO as well, but will be interested in driving on one of the greatest high speed tracks in the nation.

I don't think I will have as much fun at a NSXPO without my car, and not doing the track event.

Whoa, Alfa Romeo club?

How do you get around all that traffic? Especially with all the bolts and oil coming off the cars?

<-- Chris, who shouldn't talk ;)

Back