• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

coming to Cali

I already talked to one member by phone. I will be in Orange county on the 27th and 28th of Sept. I would love to get together with some of you guys out there and grab lunch and maybe do some carting. The 28th works really well for me. If anyone is interested lets do it.

I am only flying out for a couple of days for a birthday party.

Ugh... "Cali". I hate that nickname.

But enjoy your trip! You're in the wrong half of the state for me, tho' :tongue:.

going, going, back, back to .. nevermind.

I already talked to one member by phone. I will be in Orange county on the 27th and 28th of Sept. I would love to get together with some of you guys out there and grab lunch and maybe do some carting. The 28th works really well for me. If anyone is interested lets do it.

I am only flying out for a couple of days for a birthday party.

What part of OC? Like to have a NSX meet at my shop?

I'll step up to the plate and say we all get together and go back to Dromo1, like we did way back in 2003. Actually, it will be 1 day shy of exactly 5years ago to the day! Check out the thread of the event here. And the pics of the carnage that followed here.
If we're lucky, maybe we could get Doug and Wayne to join us! (of the legendary nsxfiles.com and pulp racing/flamemobile fame)
Hope to see you in town,
John :biggrin:

I am down for whatever. I have a birthday party to go to on SAt evening but I am open all day on Sun.

How about a lil ride down to Tijuana! with that P.I.M.P. suit, you'll fit right in ;)

Don't forget what they say about Cali, come on vacation, leave on probation.

How about a lil ride down to Tijuana! with that P.I.M.P. suit, you'll fit right in ;)

Don't forget what they say about Cali, come on vacation, leave on probation.

Yeah the police out there are pretty oppressive. I use to go out there for the winters until the RE prices went through the roof.

Yeah the police out there are pretty oppressive. I use to go out there for the winters until the RE prices went through the roof.

I guess it all depends where you are at and the individual officer. The Malibu "PD" aka LA Sheriffs can be assholes at times.

I am down for whatever. I have a birthday party to go to on SAt evening but I am open all day on Sun.

I'll be in LA Oct 1-7, maybe an extented stay Steve? Show the West Coast how the East Coast rolls:biggrin:

How about going to K-1 in Irvine on Sunday? It's alot newer facility and they have 2 tracks so it would be easier for us all to run together. I plan to try to make it!!

Everyone's agreeing to participate, but there's no official meetup location or time---there's only been suggestions......I suggest either Vance's, or that place with the insincere flirting and crappy, overpriced food (Hooters next to Anaheim stadium). I'm not sure if I'll have time to go carting.....Hey, what about the German breakfast in Anaheim ?

I am going to be in Stanton. I have talked with a member by phone and I am going tocatch up with him on Friday. We can all meet up on Sunday and do whatever. Karting sounds like a blast and I can't wait to meet you guys. WOO HOO!!!

Everyone's agreeing to participate, but there's no official meetup location or time---there's only been suggestions......I suggest either Vance's, or that place with the insincere flirting and crappy, overpriced food (Hooters next to Anaheim stadium). I'm not sure if I'll have time to go carting.....Hey, what about the German breakfast in Anaheim ?

ANYTIME made a suggestion for Dromo1 for karting. We need a commitment from everyone to make arrangements with any venue that is chosen as we cannot just walk-in and expect to take over.

Let's get a list going for an accurate count:
1. your name here
2. your name here
3. your name here
4. your name here
5. your name here

CoolNSX-I'm in but would prefer K-1 in Irvine, they have open track time available. Plus closer to the 405 for those driving from distance.

Well Renee has been sick for about 5 days now. I was being extremely careful not to get the same. But today around 2:30 I felt a little scratchy in my throat. Tonight, full blown sore throat and runny nose. I am so pissed right now. I just called jet blue and moved the trip to October 16th-21st.

Maybe this will give a little more lead time and a bunch of us can get together. I just don't want to get anyone else sick and I need to be in tip top shape to kick ass on the karts. I am really sorry if this inconvenienced anyone.

Lets make new plans. Again, I am really sorry.

Steve

Steve, Sorry to hear your not feeling well. :tongue: The weekend your planning to reschedule is the ALMS race at Laguna Seca, alot of the SoCal NSX folks are going. You could join us for the 50 NSX's in the parade lap???? Gil

Back