• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Complete Tein N1 race shocks.

Due to new sponsorship i am selling my Tein N1's. These are very hard to find in stock . 2-way race shock with custom valving to the spring rates they have on them. These also feature external canisters. I used them for 1/2 season on Miller Race way which is extremly smooth and kind to suspension. They will come with the whole set up ready to install on your ride. They come with the race springs and the custom inserts for the top hats(also included) N1's do not come with springs or top hats from the factory so here is your chance get them with out having to find parts or get things custom made.
Going from Flexes to the N1's i gained 2 sec per minute! These are great shocks in very good condition. I paid 3500.00 for everything after all was said and done. Call (801) 372-6610 for more info.
2400.00 OBO

Alot of people have asked if these are good for the street, i would not recommend these on the street due to the high spring rates and valving. They have a very short stroke which increases their accuracy through out the range which is not generally good for comfort. In the end it is your choice
if you want to try them on the street.

Last edited:
Back