• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction Complete Zeitronix Monitoring Gauge, Sensors and Harness

For Sale -Zeitronix LCD Display, Sensors and Wiring Harness
As the heading reads, I have a full standalone display from my former engine monitoring system. This is a Zeitronix system with the following items included;· ZT-2 and Naked LCD display combo. This also includes an O2 Wideband sensor. The ZT-2 is the wideband controller and the LCD display has no case. I built a cover and replaced the existing clock with this gauge. Picture attached for placement purposes only.
· Boost Sensor 3 Bar. You can use your existing 1 BAR MAP Controller if you plan on remaining below 10.8 pounds of boost.
· Pressure Sensor Gauge for Boost measurement
· Fuel Pressure Sensor – attaches to the top of the fuel filter
· EGT Probe – to measure Exhaust Gas Temperature. Will need to tap a 1/8 NPT fitting into your #1 header. Exhaust bung NOT included but easily found at any hardware store
· ZAVT-1 Audio Visual warning indicator that you can preset for warning levels. I placed this in the center HVAC vent, FYI.
· Wiring harness for all probes to the ZT-2 and the ZAVT-1
· CD with install for software to your laptop and instructions for sensor and wiring install.
This system costs over $1100 new. Sale price of $500 plus shipping. Pictures of what is included. Note there is no display case for the LCD gauge. The picture is what I made and placements of the LCD gauge and the Audio Visual Warning Box. Thanks for looking.
Gauge Detail.jpgZeitronix harness and sensors.jpg

Back