• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Intake Comptech carbón fiber air intake box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discontinued carbón fiber Comptech air box intake 3 pieces the one that goes in the side duct still mounted in the car, tomorrow i Will take it off.
No scrach Marks, glossy coad.
I will drop a almost brand new k&N filter, came of my 1994 coupe.
Price$ 1500 shipped to the lower 48 plus PP fees.
I will be on vacations from MARCH 14th to MARCH 21.
I am located in the Dominican repúblic, it takes 15 business days to arrive to your door.
MEMBER SINCE 2011.
Instagram @ miguelnsx
Email: [email protected]

Thanks

SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
For me, yes. I've had my NSX since 2006. I know what these USED to sell for and inflation is killing me.
Wish I collected parts back in the day. Would be like Amazon stock [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

For me, yes. I've had my NSX since 2006. I know what these USED to sell for and inflation is killing me.
Wish I collected parts back in the day. Would be like Amazon stock [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I know but online they sell one overlaid carbón and is just the top part for $800 and is a core exchange. 😂

i had to buy these in single pieces. hard to find them together. Sold a carbon upper for just $800 not even a year ago. Lowers are much more common as they were the only CARB legal part. Shad at driving ambition told me that the CF upper was a added option that not many people bought since it was just for looks and classified it as a "illegal intake" because there was not any EOD number associated with it. IMO 1500 is a fair price. honestly, probably could ask and get more if youre okay sitting on it for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back