• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

comptech exhaust and headers - SOLD

comptech exhaust and headers

comptech exhaust system genII... about 9k miles or 1yr .. this is complete stystem including the adaptors thats not pictured still on with the stock cats.. great condition with the exception of heat discoloration that shouldnt effect anything.. the front header at bottom section is from a grocery bag as i was sitting at the light and blew under the car which melted on the bottom header just dont have time to scrape it off.. will also include stock cats if you want. perfect for Cali residence, but sorry at this time i would like to try to sell it locally.. going turbo so wont be needing these

1800 firm at this point will not seperate
pick up only

List Date: 9/5/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: comptech exhaust and headers
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Attachments

• exhaust (2).jpg
    exhaust (2).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
cts.jpgcts1.jpgcts2.jpg
All in one big box ready to ship.. my guess is between 60-80lbs? rough estimate maybe $200 to ship? so if anyone has experience in shipping these please pm me ... again would like to sell within driving distance to avoid shipping cost and paypal fees ... other wise those charges will apply to buyer..

May consider selling seperate +50 more each item .. 1050+ shipping/fee CT headers will come with o2 sensors .. and $850 +shipping/fee exhaust and both adaptors ..
*note this is a complete bolt on system off my 91 reusing your stock cats

Last edited:
Back