• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust Comptech Generation 1 Exhaust

Up for sale is my Comptech Generation 1 Exhaust. It came off my 1999 NSX and will fit all years (95+ will require adapters – Not included). This is a great exhaust for someone who is looking for something slightly louder than stock with increased performance. Not only does this exhaust flow much better than stock, it also weighs approximately 13 lbs. lighter.

Overall the exhaust is in great shape. However, There are two dings on the underside towards the back (as seen in the picture below). These dings are fairly small and can't be seen unless you are under the car, but I want to disclose everything I know :smile:. In addition to the two small dings, there are a few very light scratches from normal wear and tear.

The exhaust is off the car and ready to be sold. I prefer local pick up but will ship at buyer’s expense. I am located in Southern California so if you are in this area, I will be more than happy to 1) deliver it to you (depending on distance) 2) Meet at a half-way point 3) have you pick it up from my house.

Asking $550 +Shipping and PayPal fees
Price when new was $1200.00 +tax

Thank you for looking!

IMG_0391.jpg
IMG_0392.jpg
IMG_0389.jpg
IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_0388.jpg
IMG_0396.jpg

Back