• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction Comptech Supecharger CTSC - 1.7L Autorotor + a bunch of supporting parts

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
So this was initially spoken for (aka. sold) but not liking what i'm experiencing from that buyer so this is for sale here.

This particular CTSC is one of the rare kits, arguably the best version of the now discontinued CTSC NSX kit. This was offered as a dealer installed option from Acura so it goes w/o saying it's a bulletproof setup and hence smog legal in 50 states. It comes with the 1.7L Autorotor billet casing that was discontinued due to some aftermarket industry drama. The Autorotor runs the coolest, runs 1psi more boost, and is quieter than the base stock Whipple or Lysholm that was also sold with the kit. I've improved the kit further more by including the liquid injection setup that ASM and I developed. It works flawlessly which I did a video i'll link below. I'm not parting that out separately because it's perfectly tuned to this setup. It would be a waste to part out and get it retuned for something else. This setup works best with a standalone ECU (gray are with smog legality here) but i'm also including the factory Comptech fueling solution for the option of 100% CARB/Smog compliant and no tuning needed (though you might not want to run the liquid injection in stock form). There's approx 15k miles on this setup.

Full Kit - $9800
* 1.7L Autorotor Comptech Kit - 7psi
* various Gatorback V-band and other belts (can't buy gatorbacks anymore and they're the best for no belt slippage)
* Tuned Liquid Injection kit, including pump, hoses, mounts, boost dependent ramp ECU, AEM reservoir, 2 gallons of premix boost juice etc
* 130 amp rewould high amp alternator (stock is 90amp)
* Custom badge that shows the CARB number (this one is pretty cool)
* SOS snout remote drain system
* Additional Lucas supercharger oil
* a few other stuff I can't remember

Additional Goodies - $11k all in
* Comptech long tube headers Ceramic coated inside and out (reduces underhood temps a bunch). These are CARB approved.
* Procar Carbon airbox
* RDX injectors kit (suggest new o-rings) with pigtails and bypass adapter
* AEM fuel pressure regulator (already tuned)

installed photo (lmk if image doesn't show up)
regan-yu-s-jdm-acura-nsx-59003.jpg

uninstalled photo of parts on bench
rb1lUrqBfhDKMZXeAi05JaBlY6d2vn17SmmFilq71STeFZDN9-LMmBgJpSZoaaXs-ZvKfjvZ3vUgKxQNG-aSPFmhceYKRUpi14l28KEfSw3xnW3QfPUkJqvku3teRdJmxK-aQh1D19gyu-_MP6JxFCT4EOJAoJcKbFs61dkyZVJT0neDBVs1PuVi-7DeoAET588nOnhq2oD0dbpe6kwH3jfnAPSWwdlWi93K4oAtok-ltoikhm0dJ3S8up7lPAOjKI22UBlnoEus5UrXIIk41nJbA5LwjhLWhko0iCSDsSLzcNlC_3rPDLryIs_IRWg1Yvgmni19txxaZ3BT1_ZcZ16MT77f6vWDY_X--WZbgA2gkJ0UO9fk-gfWx1twnPBnfaOobH-43Oe0pPqE3pwCoJ1DUDlF2QPSUIbBhAkau7d7xfGCz_27I-igxgUnCbVm5Ut2bYodEWEzYioj6e3_svOvgT9LX_kT5tjgvQuDFwwGBbFxu9BZpSMmjRyOPQxnYnyWUn1wstInSvGphSFGRjNXuJY2bjuELofDrHCQ_GjWQVHyucfl-Pa499KLJyrNw2vJSB5GoU1r_DnCuAM869XZZW9pBbkqSJB4GR7aH80YXTDQV1QMF3MHCZsmVTLpu-pS3WbEpy1QwIStZPGHFFCo9gYKxUgoqWlyWLLi86nsfdS-XcsNOZzJ=w1920-h880-no

Discussing the cooling on youtube
https://youtu.be/pey4tGDZ8gc

Last edited:
Noooooooooo...are you reverting everything back to stock or perhaps going turbo? :biggrin:

My setup is similar, without the liquid cooling, which I'm sure helps a TON. I looked over this build for inspiration when doing my own -- you didn't skimp out on anything here. GLWS man.

If I hadn’t bought an SOS TT kit, I would have been all over this, Ryu. Good luck with sale! The way you set up your kit was a real inspiration in my CTSC attempt!

Back