• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Confirmation emails are not working for existing accounts

Needs some help.
Sometime last week, I logged in on my 97NSXer account and received a message to reconfirm my email address. I confirmed my email addy was correct in the profile and requested to send a reconfirmation email. I tried many times and yes I checked my spam folder as well. No joy. @Honcho can you help or point me in the direction? As I side note, I received and responded to the initial confirmation email when I created the account. Until reconfirmation, the account is block to post or send PMs. Unfortunately, there is no information or process to reach out to anyone for help. I even used the sender email nsxprime dot support at gmail.com to try and contact someone. I was forced to create an alternate account with my work email (once fixed this acct can be deleted). Thanks

Needs some help.
Sometime last week, I logged in on my 97NSXer account and received a message to reconfirm my email address. I confirmed my email addy was correct in the profile and requested to send a reconfirmation email. I tried many times and yes I checked my spam folder as well. No joy. @Honcho can you help or point me in the direction? As I side note, I received and responded to the initial confirmation email when I created the account. Until reconfirmation, the account is block to post or send PMs. Unfortunately, there is no information or process to reach out to anyone for help. I even used the sender email nsxprime dot support at gmail.com to try and contact someone. I was forced to create an alternate account with my work email (once fixed this acct can be deleted). Thanks
I set your user state back to valid. You should be able to log in now. Shoot me a PM and we can see if your email is working right.

Needs some help.
I am dealing with the exact same issue as 97NSXer and my regular account is blocked. I tried to resend confirmation email (became Captcha test expert...), reach NSXPrime through contact us, ..., in absence of answer, I had to create a temp account.

Back