• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cop Chasing NSX in Stockholm Getaway

Just wondering if anyone else is aware of this video clip... it's "Getway In Stockholm" where an NSX driver video's a wild car drive through the city... and even evades police.
http://marc.merlins.org/Cars/Videos/Chase/Getaway%20In%20Stockholm%203%20-%20NSX.mpg

Incredibly stupid... and also just simply Incredible! (174MBytes but worth it!!!)

[I accidentally posted this in the picture's forum... which nobody visits.
smile.gif
]

Not working.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

I purchased the DVD. You get the main clip which lasts about 13 minutes and features music and vantage points from the front, in-car and rear. In the Extras section, you can see the entire drive from the bumper cam, in-car cam or the roof-cam facing the rear. There's about a half hour of funny (yet stupid) motoring stunts and shots of the NSX pulling a guy hanging on the rear spoiler on slick shoes going 114mph!!

If you want to hear the NSX engine sing and see the car driven at it's limits, get this DVD. I enjoyed it very much and it's a definite keeper in my NSX library.

nsxxtreme: it's an mpeg1 file... try Windows Media Player or <A HREF="http://www.real.com">RealOne</A> Player or even <A HREF="http://www.apple.com/quicktime">Quicktime</A>

Periokid: there are always newbies who haven't seen this video... me being one of them!

Vytas: U can get this on DVD??? Sick!!
smile.gif
Is the quality (esp. sound) better than the mpeg1 version?

Neo,

I was just giving a heads up before the Forums Nazi came and made the same point.

NSXprime tries to keep duplicate topic posts to a minimum. As they say "The Search is Your Friend"

Vytas: U can get this on DVD??? Sick!!
smile.gif
Is the quality (esp. sound) better than the mpeg1 version?[/B]

The video on the DVD is excellent as well as the sound. I'd rather watch this on a TV instead of a tiny window on a computer screen. Plus there's so much more on the DVD. This one definitely worth a purchase.

has anyone purchased the Getaway in Stockholm DVD? If so, did you receive it okay... and haven't had any credit problems (eg. someone started milking your account from Canada
smile.gif

wanna buy it but not 100% comfortable purchasing it over web.

Yes I want to get the video but I don't feel comfortable about buying this off the net. Is there a store that I can buy this off of? Especially since it is not my credit card that I'm using (My mother's) which I don't want to give to people who might destroy here credit.

Also since I have a very slow computer I can't download it or else I would have to wait about 2 days straight, which is definitely too long.

Thanks for answering any of my questions.

I purchased my DVD without any problem from the website. I received an email receipt and it arrived in less than two weeks in a thick cardboard mailer.

I bought it, and even had them ship it to Taiwan, where I'm on assignment. No problems whatsoever. I was impressed how quickly they got it to me.

-Ben

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
has anyone purchased the Getaway in Stockholm DVD? If so, did you receive it okay... and haven't had any credit problems (eg. someone started milking your account from Canada
smile.gif

wanna buy it but not 100% comfortable purchasing it over web.

a stupid question for Ben, Vytas & Periokid ... how long ago did u purchase the dvd's?
(coz the NSX one is relatively new)

The reason is coz if the site is gonna scam ur credit details, they usually wait a while before doing it. i wanna be at least 95% certain the site is ok.

I ordered mine a few weeks ago and received it just last week.

Ordered it on 10/15, and it came sometime between 10/25-10/29.

-Ben

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
a stupid question for Ben, Vytas & Periokid ... how long ago did u purchase the dvd's?
(coz the NSX one is relatively new)

The reason is coz if the site is gonna scam ur credit details, they usually wait a while before doing it. i wanna be at least 95% certain the site is ok.

Back