• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Corbeau Seats w/NSX Seat Brackets, Corbeau Harness Belts, Comptech Harness Bar

Pair of Corbeau Forza Sport FIA approved racing seats with NSX seat brackets
Pair of Corbeau Harness Belts
Selling as a package for $600 plus shipping

Comptech Harness Bar, SOLD

Attachments

• Corbeau2.jpg
    Corbeau2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 932
  • Corbeau1.jpg
    Corbeau1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,010
Last edited:
interested how much shipped for the seats to 01603?

Shipping would be most economical via Greyhound from station to station. Shipping via this method is approximately $98.00 for both seats.

I would need to drop off the seats at my closest Greyhound station and the closest station to 01603 for pickup is:

2 Washington Sq
Worcester, Massachusetts

can i ask how tall are you? also maybe pm me your weight? haha im 225 pounds sort of a big dude i would say wondering if i would be comfortable

I'm 5'9" 169 lbs.

I bought my NSX with these seats already installed and it felt loose to me. Also, I have no intention to track the car so i ended up buying factory NSX leather seats to replace these Forza Sports. According to the product description, they fit up to 38 inch waist.

[FONT=&quot]"Forza Sport

Taking our ever-popular Forza seat to the next level, Corbeau is excited to announce the Forza Sport racing seat, which is an FIA approved version of the Forza. The Forza Sport is hands down the most affordable FIA approved racing seat money can buy. For years this seat has been a favorite in the European racing scene and we are pleased to now make it available in North America. The Forza Sport is bottom and side mount capable and features energy absorbing foam and 3,4,5, and 6-point harness capability. As a rule of thumb, the Forza Sport racing seat will fit up to 38 waist. The Forza Sport is available in cloth or vinyl materials. Weight 26 lbs. Colors: Black Cloth, Black Vinyl, Black/BlueCloth, Black/Red Cloth, Black/Grey Cloth."[/FONT]

Back