• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Corral Parking @ Road America World Challenge Race

Hello NSXers,

There will be free NSX corral parking for the World Challenge race at Road America August 19, 20, 21.

Tell your friends!

Details to follow...

Always a great event!

Cool... a couple of us will be there for sure Jake. We probably will cruise over Thursday night also when the race cars come into town.

Ahh, that would be a cool event. Where do they normally set up at? Is the Corral all weekend? Fri/Saturday looks like T Storms so I might just head up on Sunday.

Ahh, that would be a cool event. Where do they normally set up at? Is the Corral all weekend? Fri/Saturday looks like T Storms so I might just head up on Sunday.

Thursday night all of the GT/3 Race Cars Parade into downtown Elkhart Lake and display along the street in front of Siebkens- live music there as well.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday is the Fanatec GT World Challenge qualifying and races at Road America.

See the official event link for more info: https://www.roadamerica.com/fanatec-gt-world-challenge

Acura Alley VIP parking details are in the works as we are working with the series to nail down specifics.

Stay Tuned!!!

[MENTION=4393]NSX 3.0[/MENTION] Sounds great, Steve. We will see you there!

Last edited:
Thanks for getting this set up! My brother is in town and have existing plans so we won’t be making it up there unfortunately but hope you all have a great time.

Ok everyone, here is the update:

Acura Alley VIP Parking will be located adjacent to Victory Lane/Winner's Circle and across from the Gift Shop.

Look for signage and bring your NSX.

All Acuras are welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back