• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Corvettes on RIDES right now on TLC

Turned out to be all about the 12 hours of sebring. Very little new Z06 content. Still a fun watch though.

At least we got to see what happens when a red hot carbon fiber rotor explodes at 160 mph.

comquat1 said:
I hate not having the Speed Channel.... I think all the cool stuff is on there.
It was on TLC. Good show, wish they would do one "our" car :biggrin:

That show on the vette makes me wanna go get a c6 zo6.I also did'nt know mad Max Papis is married to Fitipaldis' daughter.On the other hand we have the new nascar-Speed channel, 90% of which is horrid to me.Nascar really is reading the wwe playbook for content.

NSXROX said:
At least we got to see what happens when a red hot carbon fiber rotor explodes at 160 mph.

That was pretty scary. I wonder if they continued using those brakes for the rest of the season?

docjohn said:
That show on the vette makes me wanna go get a c6 zo6.

Me too :) I was really impressed with the racing team. I did not realize how much time and money GM puts into Corvette Racing. It was strange to hear all the other teams talk so highly about a corvette! I already think the C6 is an excellent car, but I cannot wait to try the Z06.

Back