• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Covid 19 Cleaning

With all of the time I had with Covid-19 and the lockdown, I started to do some cleaning:

IMG_1098.jpg
5 Coil drivers - Found 2 more. $15 each or all 5 for $50

IMG_1101.jpg
4 oil filters, one of which is the tall Honda filter and the other Castrol which are supposed to be better. $30 Shipped - Sold

IMG_1103.jpgIMG_1102.jpg
Front Brake pads for Stoptech ST-40 big brake caliper. $60 shipped per set. Brand New - Sold

IMG_E1099.jpg
Dali small battery mount. Never installed. Supposed to fit the Odyssey PC680 or 925 but I would be looking at a Lithium battery like Antigravity. $50 shipped - Sold

IMG_1104.jpg
NSX service manual. $20 shipped - Sold

IMG_1100.jpg
New AEM dual wideband controller. One used Uego guage and one new Serial Guage which can be programmed to read multiple outputs. Also one new wideband O2 sensor is included so you will still need to buy another. This allows you to measure the A/F from each bank so that you can more precisely tune the car and prevent lean conditions from separate banks, usually the rear. This can only be used with either the Series 1 or 2, NOT the Infinity. $220 shipped - Sold to Momin

Buy multiple items and will decrease overall shipping charges. Will also discount further

Last edited:
Pmed for battery mount

Updated

Back