• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cruisin' Park Ridge Car Show (Friday, August 5th 2016)

Hello fellow primers,

Park Ridge hosts a monthly car show with all types of cars (exotics/classics/hot-rods etc) called Cruisin' Park Ridge. It's from 6pm-9pm.

Here is what's written on their website:

Car Shows are back again‼ June 3, July 1, August 5, and Sept 2 (first Fridays of the month) from 6pm to 9pm. Fun for the whole family! Live entertainment at 6pm (June 3 Tainted Jake - July 1 Serendipity - August 5 Mike Stone Trio - September 2 Rusty Nails) food, beer/wine, bounce house and, cars, cars, cars! IN THE Park Ridge Central Parking Lot next to the Library AND on Summit Ave. between Touhy and Prospect -Sponsored by the Park Ridge Chamber. -- Free to exhibit your car! Free to attend!

Wondering if anyone here in the Chicagoland/Midwest area are interested in attending. Paul Brylek, possibly Speedmaster and myself are planning on attending. Post if interested or planning on coming. We can meet somewhere closeby and roll into the library lot together so we can get good spots. Thanks guys

can i join you guys later? i get out at 6. so im gonna be there more likely 7:30.. save the spot for me lol

Hello fellow primers,

Park Ridge hosts a monthly car show with all types of cars (exotics/classics/hot-rods etc) called Cruisin' Park Ridge. It's from 6pm-9pm.

Here is what's written on their website:

Car Shows are back again‼ June 3, July 1, August 5, and Sept 2 (first Fridays of the month) from 6pm to 9pm. Fun for the whole family! Live entertainment at 6pm (June 3 Tainted Jake - July 1 Serendipity - August 5 Mike Stone Trio - September 2 Rusty Nails) food, beer/wine, bounce house and, cars, cars, cars! IN THE Park Ridge Central Parking Lot next to the Library AND on Summit Ave. between Touhy and Prospect -Sponsored by the Park Ridge Chamber. -- Free to exhibit your car! Free to attend!

Wondering if anyone here in the Chicagoland/Midwest area are interested in attending. Paul Brylek, possibly Speedmaster and myself are planning on attending. Post if interested or planning on coming. We can meet somewhere closeby and roll into the library lot together so we can get good spots. Thanks guys

New owner here! I'm interested in going and meeting up

New owner here! I'm interested in going and meeting up

Great, looking forward to meeting you.

Most of us will be meeting around 630pm at the Mariano's parking lot (Cumberland/Higgins) on August 5th.

Welcome to the community. Take care

As I've told a couple of guys, I can't make this...I'll be out of town with work. Have a good time and get some good pictures! Ed, I'm glad to see that you're back on the road!

Back