• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cruz'n & Coffee, Lincolnton, NC

Over this past weekend I went out to a car show in Lincolnton, NC where I saw an NSX. I wasn't able to see who drove it but I was hoping that someone might know who it was (or he/she might even read this thread). It was a silver/black right hand drive automatic. Aftermarket wheels and aftermarket spoiler. Also appeared to be lowered.

It would be nice to know someone in the immediate area with an NSX for troubleshooting, advise, etc...

Yes that is Edgar. I believe he lives in Charlotte.

I live up in Asheville and have multiple NSX's. Please reach out if youd like to get together sometime!!

Yes that is Edgar. I believe he lives in Charlotte.

I live up in Asheville and have multiple NSX's. Please reach out if youd like to get together sometime!!

Ok cool. Thanks. I was going to come by Asheville at some point and meet you. And potential buy on of your center vents. But Covid has all but put a stop on us visiting family in Waynesville so we are hardly up that way.

Yes that was me. My buddy lives up that way so we checked out this car show.

Edgar

BTW there are at least three gen 1 NSX in Hickory NC area. They are all part of the Team Akatsuki crew.

Back